Chapter 27:

Hi. This chapter is dedicated to all of my fishies cuz ily.
-----------------------------------
Hour 1:
Ron and I had tried to put out a platform so we could play Wizard's Chess, but quit on it because it didn't end up working. George, who was driving, decided to put on dumb Muggle music. I blocked it out and started talking to Luna and Neville in the back. Neville was telling Luna about this huge house in Godric's Hollow he was hoping to buy for them. They weren't married yet, but a day after Hermione and I, they would be. I tried to give them addresses and ideas. Ron broke it off with Rain a while ago, but Ginny and Draco are still going strong. I find that a bit disgusting, but then again, that's her choice.

Hermione jolted awake a few minutes later. She looked up at me and smiled as I placed a kiss in her lips. She sat up, and started patting her hair down. After that, she looked at me. Not in a way where it was for a split second, but in a way that's asking me something. She wanted to talk. I got that, repairing tips the only thing we can do, so I held her hand tight. "Talk to me," I said in a whisper. She nodded and sighed. "What are we going to do, Harry? Once we get back, I mean." I hesitated to find the right words, but I couldn't find anything, "We need to plan the wedding." She smiled but swayed her head. "I mean, We need to get the decorations, the music, the food, we haven't planned anything!" I thought for a moment and laughed. Classic Hermione. "Don't freak out!"

(Hehe you thought it was going to be sentimental😂)

Ginny perked up from the front. "I could help!" Ron smiled, "So could I." Luna and Neville chipped in, but George remained silent. "I don't do weddings. Already had my own, should be it." Everybody laughed. "Purple flowers!" Hermione exclaimed, "We could do flowers all over the tent! Harry could wear a purple tie..." Yeah, she did most of the wedding planning. "Hermione, you control freak!" Ron laughed. She rolled her eyes and looked at Ginny, "What about the cake?" She thought hard for a moment and answered, "Buttercream frosting. Yum."

Hour 2:
Wedding planning went on for a while until we settled in doing it all at the Burrow and when we got back to London. After a while, Hermione pulled out a book and read to us. George turned the music up really high so he tuned out Hermione's loud reading. Ron decided on breaking the boredom by playing Truth Or Dare.

"I'll start. Ginny, truth or dare?"
"Truth. I know I'm going to regret it, though." She laughed.
"Have you and Draco ever had sèx?" The car went silent.
Ginny blushed harder than I've ever seen. "Um, no! Of course not! Okay, next!"
Hermione looked at me knowingly, and I nodded, smirking a bit. Hermione giggled and shoved me. "We haven't done it, shut up!" I said and everyone in the car started dying of laughter.
"Okay, Neville. Truth or dare?" Ginny smiled maliciously.
"D-Dare, I guess."
"I dare you to...erm...yell ga that couple outside. Tell the girl that the guy cheated on her."
"No!" Neville sighed.
"Yes."
"Oh...fine."

He did it. Very harshly as well. When he put his head back in, I patted him on the back. "A lot of bottled up anger, mate." He laughed nervously.
"All right. Hermione, truth or dare?"
Hermione gave him a scowl and sighed, "Dare."
I smirked at her a bit, and she raised her eyebrows, a smile tugging at her lips.
"I dare you to swallow a piece of your own hair." I gagged then, and she recoiled.
Pulling her hair out proved to be easier said than done. Her hair was literally like rope.
"Have fun eating that," I recoiled as she put the hair near her mouth.
"I hate you, Neville," She said as she put the hair in her mouth. Everyone started gagging. George even spit out the window on some old lady. Luna literally almost threw up on Neville. I had to cower by Ginny's seat to stop myself from hydro-pumping onto her. The thought of eating hair made me sick.

Hour 3:
After a really long and agonizing game of 'Truth or Dare,' I ended up chewing Sponge, Ron had a bloody nose from Ginny punching him, George laughed so much we had to now switch drivers. It was around 9:00 at night, and everyone was laughed out. I ended up having to sit next to Hermione in the from seat, and Neville sitting behind me, Luna still in the back with Ron, Ginny sitting with George and Neville.