Chapter 6:

Hermione's POV:
I woke up the next morning wanting to see Harry so much, I actually got ready in five minutes, and went down to breakfast, but I was held up by a fuming Rain.
I was wearing a black tank top, grey sweatpants, muggle black running shoes, and my hair in a neat ponytail, ready to go for a broom ride.

"Oh my Merlin, why would Harry ever want to date an ugly slob like you?" She laughed at my 'pathetic' appearance, "You don't deserve him, ugly!" She cried and ran away.
I started swelling hot tears in my eyes, and ran to the Girls' bathroom.
I didn't think I was going to meet Harry for Quidditch, I was too ugly to be dating someone so handsome, kind, brave, funny....
But he kissed me!

He did love me, he wouldn't just kiss me and then never speak to me again, yet that is what he did to Rain..But Rain's a bird!
True. I need to step up my game.
I mopped my eyes, as I was bawling in the last stall, and went to the sink.
"Ah! You came back!" Myrtle mocked, "What is it, someone finally taunting Miss Perfect?"
"It's actually Mrs. Potter, now." I grinned to myself and ran out of the bathroom.
(A/N: I just gave myself asthma from writing this part, comment if you like that!😂)
I ran quickly down the Great Hall, and suddenly stopped at the sight of something I would never imagine happening,
Ginny Weasley was in the middle of the hall, snogging Draco Malfoy.
I couldn't believe my eyes, I was filled with fear at the thought Harry would actually want her back now. I ran on, ignoring them and made it outside to the Quidditch Pitch.
Harry was sitting on the ground, in a black sweatshirt and very loose jeans, polishing his broom.
"Hey!" I called over to him and kissed his cheek.
"Hey, babe." He smirked and kissed my cheeks.
"So, ready to learn to fly a broom?" He asked excitedly.
"Yes!" I said nervously, obviously not wanting to tell him the fear swelling inside me was greater than any emotion I've ever felt.
"Okay, how about you get on behind me, and I'll steer it first, and then you'll steer. I am going to guide your hands." He instructed.
"Great!" I smiled still nervously.
"Alright, get on." He mounted the broom and made room for me to get on, his Firebolt was truly pretty.
"Accio!" I called to my water bottle on the ground, and took a swig.
"I've never honestly seen one of those before!" Harry seemed fascinated.
"The Dursleys never gave you water?" I asked concernedly.
"They did, it was always in a glass cup, I'd always break it somehow." He laughed.
"Oh!" I laughed in relief.
"Alright," he started. "Five, four, thr-," I stopped him.
"No, wait!" I called.
"Yes?" He asked sarcastically.
"I don't have Life Insurance!"
"What?"
"Never mind, just, let's get this over with," I said.
"Alright." He said slowly.
"Five, four, three two-!" And he flew, I was screaming, this was scary.
"What happened to one?" I screamed.
"Seems to just fly away ya know," Harry said, amused.
Don't look down, don't look down..
I looked down, horrified seeing that we were really high in the air, and he was gliding along the air so easily, but I had no clue how he was doing it.
"Enjoying the ride?"
"Considering I'm screaming, sort of!" I yelled over the rush of the air.

My knuckles were white with determination to hold onto the broom for dear life.
We went into a steep dive, and suddenly pulled up, going even higher into the air.
"Wow!" I blurted, looking through the sky, it was good weather.
"Ready to try by yourself?" Harry asked loudly.
"I guess?" I said with a dread in my voice.
"Alright then!" And he dove straight down, I screamed so loud my throat hurt when we got down.
"Blimey Mione, I think I'm deaf now!" He soothed his ears.
"Yeah, told you I'm scared." I smirked.
"Okay, just get on the broom." He said impatiently, but I knew he was grinning broadly behind me.

He got on the back this time, and scooted up close to me, and finally put his hands over mine, I felt a shiver run down my spine at his touch.
"This time, please don't stop me to talk about Insurance Life, okay?" Harry said happily.
"By the way, it's Life Insurance, and sure," I kissed his cheek.
"One, two, three, four-!" I said and took off unexpectedly.
"What happened to five?" He asked.
"It sometimes seems to fly away ya know." I mocked his amused tone.
"Steer left," he instructed, "Great! Now right."
I was gliding across the air smoothly, but I felt a sudden lurch to the broom.
"You might not be handling it right." Harry said panicked.
The broom now lurched forward, I was thrown off the broom, and Harry was on the edge, but caught me by the hand.
"What are we going to do!" I screamed, looking down.
"I dun-" he started but all of a sudden the broom did an almighty lurch and Harry fell off the broom on top of me, and we went down together.
All of a sudden, everything went hazy, and I saw some fellow students rush over, but I was fading away, and I was finished.
A/N: was it short? I'm sorry if it was, cliffhangers are just so good, but I will obviously get the next chapter up soon, I am sorry because I am trying hard to think of ideas! What should the next chapter be? Drinny, or I might put Ron and Rain together...
Well, you'll have to see in the next chapter, comment, vote, and all that jazz!
Ily💞