End Credits

Hello! Jimmy Smash here! Thanks for reading!

This was my Halloween Challenge Story! I had the idea in mid-October but didn't really want to write a story on it since I wouldn't be able to write it by Halloween.

But.... about a week later when there were only two weeks until Halloween, I made a post and asked if I should write it! And that's where this challenge started!

I gave myself two weeks to write the whole story, get it edited, and post the first chapter!!! In those weeks, I wrote while in school, during the night, and in any free time I had!!!

This is my first scarier story, so I hope you enjoyed it! I really had fun trying to make it unsettling, although I've never written scarier stories, as you can tell, so I struggled. I had to listen to Little Nightmares 2 music to help get into the mindset!

I loved writing characters like the Alternate L! He actually was my favorite character, more so than the real L because I always found him so interesting! In the original Coraline book, the character he was based on, the other Wybie, wasn't even in it, so I had to base him on the character from the movie. I loved how the movie added him in and I always found his character so awesome. He was always my favorite character and I always loved him, so I had to include him in this story!

Which, by the way, I HIGHLY recommend the Coraline movie and book. I saw the movie when it first came out when I was very young and it TERRIFIED ME! But it's super good and to this day, I love it.

This story was inspired by the Coraline movie and book

Shoutout to Little Nightmares and Little Nightmares 2 for providing the Music!

And everyone who helped support me on this challenge!!!

See you next time!

-Jimmy Smash