7.

Picture if Daniella's attire on the side.

1066

*Chapter 7*

I jumped.

Air flew everywhere around me, as if trying to swallow me. Suddenly I was met by a wet substance surrounding me. A splash sounded and my eyes opened. I was in the water, deep. Small air bubbles surrounded me and the further down I went, the darker the water became.

My arms shot out in a hurry, trying to drag me up. It was becoming harder to keep my breath in and it hurt to keep my eyes open because of the chlorine.

The water became brighter and brighter, I could see the outline of the sun and a few threes.

My head bobbed above water and finally, I could breath again. My lungs heaved for air as I began swimming towards the edge of the pool. My left hand grabbed the edge while my right hand took a hold of my bag, bringing it up on the hard tiled surface. I brought myself up and hurriedly grabbed my bag and made a run for the garage.

I quietly opened the door to the garage and looked around. My eyes landed on my car, my baby. I searhed through the outer pocket of my bag, finding my keys and hurried to insert them into the ignition. My baby made a low rumble. I saw the button which opened the garage door on the wall and clicked it. Getting back in my car, my hands found the stearing wheel and I backed out of the garage.

My baby sped down the road and when I had managed to make a small distance from the house, I heard shouting. In my baby's side mirror I could see Christian run out of the house whilst yelling at me to come back. I shook my head at myself once I noticed how stupid it was that I actually debating on doing it.

~~~

I had driven through the borders of the land South Isa two hours ago. I looked outside my baby's window to see huge buildings on every corner, I was in the main city, Sonne. The name came from the old language, German and when translated into English; meant sun.

I parked my baby outside a hotel and went inside. I walked up to the front desk and was met by an older woman, maybe fifty with her brown -almost grey, hair put up into a tight bun on top of her head. Her neon blue shirt matched her neon blue eyeshadow and her dark red lips were giving a fake smile.

"Hello" she said completely uninterested in me.

"I would like to rent a room" I said. "Three nights"

The woman inspected her nails. "Only you?"

I hummed a yes in response and waited patiently for the key. She typed something on her computer before giving me the key. It was flat as paper and had a code on it; 100101.

"Room 10-2" she said and gave me an almost sarcastic smile before turning to her phone.

~~~

I stepped out of the elevator and rounded a corner. Room 10-2 was a corner room and had huge windows. There was a kitchen to the left when you came through the door, the small living room was to the right and straight forward were two doors. One leading to the bathroom, whilst the other lead to the bedroom.

I dumped my bag on the bed and found my newly bought phone. I tried to turn it on and to my relief, it worked. Thank god for waterproof bags.

~~~

I ended up with staying on my phone for the rest of the night, whilst the tv was on low volume, and my computer was on the coffee table downloading the pictures I had taken with my camera.

When I woke up, the first thing on my mind was Christian.

Was he awake now? Was he thinking if me? Was he looking for me?

My mind ran a mile a minute and a million thoughts about him went through my mind at once.

After laying in bed for an hour I finally decided to get dressed and get going. This city, Sonne, was big, and big meant many people in case someone would be looking for me.

I took a quick glance in the mirror before leaving the hotelroom.

It was a bit windy outside so I had decided on wearing my dark green sweater today, with skinny jeans which were ripped at the knees, my Dr. Martens lace up black boots and my Michael Kors black clutch. My hair fell down, past my shoulders and to my waist in waves.

Nodding at my appearance I grabbed my camera, raybans and phone before closing the door.

~~~

I had been out in the city for a few hours now and taken many pictures. I had visited the monument for the lost warriors in World War III and spoken to many people about the city and the war. I loved history, finding out the history of something was some of the things I enjoyed the most.

My head was beginning to ache after another few hours, and I decided to stop by a small café near the hotel. The café looked cozy and calm.

Inside I sat down near a window so that I could look outside and maybe take some pictures through the thin glass.

While I was waiting for my hot choclate, I saw a couple sitting on the other side of the room, holding hands and talking together whilst laughing. They looked adorable together and seeing them all loved up was making me thing of Christian again.

Suddenly I could see loved up couples everywhere and I felt alone. It was as if I was the only lone person in the world.

My hot choclate was placed infront of me and I smiled. The beverage was filled 3/4 with hot choclate whilst the rest was cream, marshmallows and choclate powder.

My hands gripped the big cup and brought it to my lips. I took a sip and a moan slipped past my lips, as the delicious hot liquid slid down my throat.

This was heaven.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Author's note:

Hey guys,
Here's another chapter for you :)
I hope you enjoyed, thank you so much for reading.

I apologize for any spelling mistakes.

So...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Love
-E