16.

Picture on the side is of Wilder, played by the incredible Jensen Ackles. (pretend he looks like a 26 year-old, instead of 36 ;))

1118

*Chapter 16*

Daniella's POV

"I still can't believe you let someone drive my car" I muttered whilst driving. My hands tightened on the stearing wheel out of anger.

Fucking asshole.

"I'm sorry!" Cristian tried to defend himself. "I didn't know it was that important"

"This car, is my baby, got it?" I snapped at him. "No one, drives my baby. No one, but me!"

"Okay. I'm sorry. I've said I'm sorry many times!"

"Just don't, ever, let something like that happen again" I threatened him. Christian nodded his head, though he didn't say anything more.

Only an hour earlier had Christian agreed to take a quick stop by a gass-stasion. I had then managed to get my car back, though I had to punch a few of his men first. And I must say, they had rock hard faces and chests. Never have I punched someone that hard, and never have I damaged myself after hitting someone, as I did now.
My nuckles were red and still bloodied as they layed on the stearing wheel, and in desperate need of an ice bag.

"Let's not talk about it. We're almost there" Christian said and I sighed in response.

"Fine. Sure. Whatever"

~~~

I parked my car outside a giant house, whilst Christian tried to tell me something. Though, I didn't really notice what he was saying, only the people standing outside the three-story majestic house. There must have been around three-hundred weres there, all looking, waiting, for us.

My bloodied hands trembled against the stearing wheel, and fell to my lap. I hate big crowds, always has, and I don't think that will change very soon. Christian was still talking to me, though his usual clear and handsome voice, was now a distant sound in the back of my head.

A hand waved infront of my face, shaking me back into reality, away from the panick attack that was about to come.

My head snapped towards him, my eyes going directly to his. "Are you okay?" he asked me. His eyes glaced over with worry as he softly stroke my cheek with his hand. I svallowed, but still nodded. "Let's go, then" he said opening his door and climbing out.

"Let's go" I repeated his words to myself in a stutter, trying to gain more confidence. I took in a deep breath whilst I plastered a smile on my face. I opened the door slowly, climbing out after Christian. My eyes immediatly went to the ground as Christian held me against him, my shoulder into his chest, his arm across my waist.

"Christian Smith" one of the men in front of us said with a smirk. "Man, I haven't seen you for years. How' you been?"

Christian and the man did this bro-hug thing which looked really awkward and weird.

"This is my mate" Christian introduced, smiling down at me and initiating for me to say my name.

"You can call me Janine" I managed to stutter out.

"Hi" the man said, a smirk displayed on his face.

"Be nice" Christian said to the man, a stern look on his face as the man gave me a cheeky smile instead. He raised one of his eyebrows quickly, as if giving me a flirtatious look.

"Let's go inside" the man said, a cold stare taking over his features. Christian nodded, taking me by my waist and leading me inside.

"So your name is Janine now?" Christian whispered in my ear, smile clear in his raspy, barely audible voice. I nodded in response, not able to say anything because of the moan that got caught in the back of my throat. A shiver ran down my body as his mouth continued to stay close to my ear.

"It's my real name" I said quietly once I regained control over myself.

"I like it" he whisper again, sending another shiver through me, and this time I couldn't manage to keep the moan inside as I let it out. A soft, quiet one, but still audible for everyone in the room.

Christian pulled away from me, smiling at me as if he was a child who had just won a trip to Neverland. The man cleared his voice, initiating for us to know that he was still in the room. My head snapped to him, a blush creeped onto my cheeks as he stared at us, bored.

"Lighten up, man"Christian said to the man. A pat on the shoulder made the man growl.

"I'll lighten up when I have something to lighten up about" he growled.

"This is Wilder" Christian said, motioning his hands towards the man. I nodded my head, letting him know I heard him, before almost hiding behind Christian.

"What can I help you with?" the man, Wilder said looking at Christian.

"We're going into war. And I need to know if you will stand by our side" Christian told him. A serious expression took over his features as I had to distract myself from reaching my fingers up to his face in attempt to lessen his frown.

I looked at the big grandfather-clock that hung on the wall, seeing it was half past seven in the evening. A yawn quietly escaped my lips, making me realise how tired I really was. Christian looked down at me in worry, I gave him a small smile in return, telling him that I'm alright.

"With whom is this war?" Wilder asked.

"Dawn Pack" I answered, my voice almost a whisper. Wilder nodded slowly, his dirty blond hair ruffling slightly.

"And what is the reason for this war?" he asked. Christian's grip on my hand tightened making me vince slightly. He noticed and gave me an apologetic look.

"They are making my mate marry someone else" growls left Christian's lips. Wilder nodded in understatement, making my hopes run high.

"I will help. You have proven to be an useful allie earlier" Wilder told us. "I will stand by you"

"Thank you" Christian said happily. Wilder nodded as they shook hands.

Let's get ready for war.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Author's note:

Hey guys, I'm sorry that this is late and I'm sorry that it's just another filler, but unfortunately I've been having this huge writers-block and haven't been able to write anything. In addition I am very busy now, considering I've got mock-exams to practice for, as well as a lot of other tests.
I promise I will try to update as soon as I can.

So...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Thank you
-E