15.

Picture on the side is of Michael, Janine's brother, played by the handsome Channing Tatum .

1204

*Chapter 15*

I woke up in a hospital room, again. Groaning my hands went to cover my eyes from the bright colour. One if my hands though, were held down by another. The events from what happened and probably put me in here rushed back to me and flooded my mind making me paranoid.

I pushed myself up in a sitting position, taking in my surroundings. I was in the excact same hospital room as before. My thoughts went to my hand and who was holding it. Following the hand, it's muscular arm and shoulder, my eyes were met by a head lying with their forehead against the hospital bed I was in. My hand, the one who wasn't restricted, instinctively went to the person's hair. Sparks erupted once my hand met his head.

Christian.

A small smile tugged at my lips once I noticed it was him. I checked him for injuries seeing his previously bloodied and bruised arm, laying on the hospital bed as well. Now almost fully healed, though the blood was still there, dry. My hand began to play with his hair and a soft moan left his lips. The sound made me tingle, and feel warm and giddy inside.

His head raised up slowly, his eyes meeting mine. "Hello, beautiful" the words left his lips making me blush.

"Hello, handsome" I smiled at him. "Are you okay?"

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" he raised an eyebrow at me, while he tried to hold back a smile. I gave him a look, telling him to answer my question.

"I'm fine" he finally said. "Just a few scratches."

"A few scratches? You had open flesh-wounds!" I exclaimed a little loudly.

"I'm fine, see?" he said showing me his dry bloodied arm. "I'm healing. Now, are you okay?"

"I'm fine" I said. "Just a little dizzy now and then"

Christian smiled at me, standing up. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and walked towards the door, while telling he was going to find the doctor. I nodded, telling him I would be fine for myself a few seconds.

Three minutes later Christian entered the room again, the same doctor as before on his heels.

"Well, miss" the doctor began. "I don't see a reason for why you can't go home now. Just promise to be careful and let your mate do the heavy lifting."

"Trust me, she won't be lifting anything" Christian said, making the doctor chuckle.
"Well then, miss. Have a nice day" the doctor said, walking back out.

"I'm sorry" I whispered to Christian, my hand taken his to hold.

"For what?" he asked confused. His eyebrows were furrowed, making him look incredibly adorable.

"For running. I didn't know how to tell you, but--"

"It's okay, I know" he said cutting me off. "Ariana already told me"

"I know" I sighed. "I kinda figured" Christian smiled sadly at me taking my hands in his, running his thumbs on my hands.

"I won't ever, let anyone hurt you, or take you away from me. I promise you that" he said and kissed my hand.

~~~

"Honey" my mother came running towards me, tears streaming down her face. She took me in her arms and hugged me tightly. Christian cleared his throat awkwardly making us pull away. Mom gave him a hugg as well and I felt the need to laugh because of how awkward he seemed. He patted her back and pulled away. Christian wrapped his arm around my waist right away, almost instinctively. I leant into him, loving the warmth he could provide.

"So this is the famous Christian, huh?" mom teased me. I blushed and hid my face in Christian's chest. He laughed at me, clearly amused.

"Baby! You had the talk with him right?" she yelled.

"Yes!" my dad yelled back from wherever he was. I blushed, most likely crimson red, covered my cheeks and the tip of my ears as well as neck.

"Talk? Mom" I whined. She just laughed and brushed it off.

"Will you be leaving now then?" she asked quietly, sadness etched in her voice. I nodded, unable to talk. I knew that leaving would hurt my parents, hell it would hurt me too, but I wanted to be with Christian.

"I have to leave in an hour" Christian said.

"We" I corrected him. "We have to leave in an hour"

"You want to come back with me?" he turned to me while asking.

"Of course" I nodded. "Would you leave without me?"

"No" he growled making me smile at him. I reached up, pushing som of his hair away from his eyes.

"You need a haircut" I giggled. He gave me a weird look, most likely wondering how I came to the topic of hair.

"Thank you for having me, miss Dunham" Christian said smiling at my mom, whilst pulling me back into his side again. "And thank you for taking care of my girl." I raised an eyebrow at him, though I didn't comment on it.

"Oh, your welcome" my mom blushed whilst swatting her hand at the air. "You're welcome back anytime, and you take good care if my daughter, mister" mom shook her finger infront of Christian, making him give her an amused look.

Almost an hour later were we standing infront if the door, ready to leave. Christian was going to meet other packs that would stand by our side in the time of a war, and I agreed to join. I still couldn't understant how he could be so stupid to actually declare war on another pack.

"You ready?" Christian asked as he took my hand. Nodding, I gave my brothers and parents a last hug. I knew I would see them again, but it still hurt to leave them, only days after I found them.

Christian followed me to the car and being the gentleman he was, helped me inside. When Christian had gotten seated and began driving, I knew there was something I had forgotten. Though, what it was, I couldn't quite place my finger on.

"You've got everything?" he asked me once he saw how nervous and concentrated on my thoughts I was.

"I think so, I don't really have that much stuff" I answered. I knew that my bag was in the trunk, with my camera, clothes and other necessities.

"Oh my god!" I suddenly yelled. "Stop the car!" Christian hit the brakes, hard, making me fly forward in the seat. If it weren't for the seatbelt I would have most likely been thrown out the window.

"What the hell?" a growl came from Christian, though I didn't care at the moment.

"Where's my baby? Where's my car?" I panicked.

"Your car is beeing driven by one of my men" he answered.

"You let someone drive my car?!" I panicked even more. No one does not simply just drive my baby without asking!

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Here's another chapter for ya! ;)
I hope you enjoyed, this haven't been edited and therefor probably has a million of spelling mistakes :D

So...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Thank you
-E