Epilogue

Please read the Author's note at the end.
Thank you :)

₪₪₪

Little Annabelle ran around in the green garden, her father tickling her as small giggles left her mouth. Her mother sat on the porch, watching them with a gleaming smile.

"Mommy, mommy!" the little child yelled as her father continued to tickle her. "Help me"

"Oh you brought that upon yourself" her mother laughed lighthearted. Her eyes shone under the bright sun as she watched the people she loved the most.

"What's going on out here?" her mother-in-law came out through the patio-door, smiling and carrying a tray with glasses and a mug of cold lemonade.

"Oh, they're just having some fun" the mother smiled.

"Fun" her mother-in-law laughed. "It looks like he's torturing my poor grandchild". The mother threw her head back as she laughed, recalling all of the times her mother-in-law had said that.

"Grandma! Can i have some lemonade please?" the 6 year-old girl looked up at her grandma with big puppy eyes.

"Of course" her grandmother smiled and filled the small girl's glass.

"Where's grandpa?"

"Inside, keeping your little brother in company" her grandmother told her. The little girl beamed, jumped and ran inside to find her grandfather and her one-month-old little brother. Her grandmother laughed at the child's behaviour as she continued to poor the lemonade into glasses.

"I swear she will be the perfect mother one day" the grandfather entered the patio, the one-month-old in his arms. He left the baby in his mother's arms and leant onto the wall of his house.

The little girl took her grandmother's hand and began to drag her down to the garden as her grandmother laughed. "Come on grandma! Let's play with daddy!"

They began to play around, jumping, and laughing as they fiddled around with the waterhoose. The grandmother gave her husband a big smile at the sound of his laughs, gleaming eyes boring into eachother.

"I hope we'll be like you two one day" the little girl's mother said to her father-in-law. "You and Janine look so happy. So content with your life."

"I belive you will. I know for a fact, that my son loves you, just as much as I love Janine" he spoke happily.

"You really think so?" she asked him.

"I know so" the old man smiled.

"Come on old man! Don't be a wuss" the little girl's grandmother yelled at her husband, a teasing smile playing on her lips.

"I'm not a wuss!" he yelled defensively, smiling and running over, tickling his wife.

This was their family. Their happy, amazing family, and they all loved eachother.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Author's note:

Hey guys! So, this was the last chapter of their story. I hope everyone has enjoyed reading it and following Danielle into a new life.

If you couldn't tell, the grandmother is Danielle/Janine, and the grandfather is Christian :)

I can't tell you how much it means to me that you have read, voted, commented and followed. It's amazing, and I'm so happy and lucky to gave such extraordinary readers!

Thank you so much, I love you! ❤

Now, the next "chapter" will be a summary of another story where the first chapters are up now. For those of you who remember Wilder from a few chapters back, it's about his mate! :)

I hope you try it, and I would love feedbacks. Both on this and the next story. :)

So for one last time;

Thank you, I love you
-E ❤