A Beta's Mate (Ariana & Kent's story)

As Ariana returns with a human guy, one of whom is not her mate, from her trip around the world, her brother, Christian and the Alpha of their pack is not pleased.

Ariana tries to get accustomed to living life in a pack once more, though secrets she had tried so hard to keep hidden threathens to reveal themselves and dangers like they have never seen before comes calling.

¤¤¤

I promise I'm better at writing stories than I am at making summaries... :P

I hope you give my story a try, I will be uploading once every week, and there will also be the occasional extra updates. :)

This is also a part of The-Mate-Series, a series I have started in which werewolves and their mates are meant to be, but as every other relationship, troubles always threathen.

There is no need to have read the other books in The-Mate-Series, though I will suggest reading The Alpha's Mate first as this is a continuation. 

¤¤¤ 

IT'S COMING GUYS! IT'S ALMOST HAPPENING!!!

I am extremely excited for this as this has been a long time coming. I hope you give my story a try, I will be uploading once every week ( though there will be three uploads the first week ;) ), and there will also be the occasional extra updates. :)

The first chapter will be posted sometime either this or the next week, and hopefully every week after that. :) Soooo, keep your eyes open, 'cuz it will be out soon! :) <3

I hope you find it enticing and that you give it a try, please contact me if you have any questions, I promise I'll do my best to answer them properly. :)

Love, Elise <3