ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔖𝔦𝔵

𝐎𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧/𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞."

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☽

Ophelia had made it back to the common room, slightly frazzled by Harry's strange hearings. She immediately spotted Draco in the corner of the room, with the rest of their friends. He was hunched over a long piece of parchment, seeming to be editing something for Pansy, who was peering over his shoulder with great intent, also stealing glances at his apathetic face. Crabbe and Goyle were sitting on the floor near Blaise's feet, playing a match of gobstones, a jumble of blue and red marbles littering the floor. Walking up to the table, Draco didn't notice her, which annoyed her slightly.

"Let's talk." Ophelia finally said, to which Draco looked up from the parchment, stared at her with an unimpressed pout, and went back to scribbling on the parchment.

"Now." Ophelia demanded, which startled Draco, causing him to go rigid and snap the quill onto the table. He glared at her with a stinging burn of hate before pushing back his chair, purposely causing it to squeak loudly. Then, pushing the parchment to Pansy, Draco began to walk away from the table silently before glancing back at Ophelia, who was rooted to the spot.

"Are you coming?" He asked freshly, looking her up and down before she nodded quickly, following after him begrudgingly. Draco led her to the top of the stairs, to the second-year boys' dorm, opening the door to let her in. Ophelia paused for a moment.

"I'm not supposed to go in there."

"Do I look like I care?" Draco huffed, raising an eyebrow before pushing her inside. Ophelia shook her head, gathering her pride and rounding about to spit some insult at him, but she realized they weren't alone. Theodore Nott, a lanky blonde boy in their year, was lying on his bed, sleeping. Again, Draco huffed, stalking over to the boy's bed, jabbing him in the side, who woke up with a jolt.

"What d'ya want?" Nott said, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and propping himself up on one elbow. Draco gestured his head towards Ophelia sharply, and Nott finally took notice of the other person in the room.

"Ugh, fine." Nott groaned, shrugging his satchel over his head and exiting, closing the door behind him with a slam.

Now they were finally alone, and Ophelia couldn't find the right words to say. She had jumped into the shark tank without armour and wasn't prepared to take the blows.