ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢

𝐎𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧/𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨!"

*・゚:*・゚: *.*:・゚ .: *・゚: .

Today was the day! All classes were dismissed early so students could prepare, putting on more layers to walk out into the freezing air and onto the quidditch pitch.

Draco had already left after lunch, whisked away by Marcus Flint, who gave her a crooked smirk as he led the blonde boy away. Ophelia was excited for Draco, but what had captured her mind lately was what she witnessed in the library just yesterday. Maybe they were going to show up to the quidditch match as Slytherin players and sabotage the game? That would be a low blow, even lower than what actual Slytherin players would go to. But no, that theory was ruled out as the potion said it was "time-consuming." It definitely couldn't be brewed in just one night. The Gryffindors had class all day!

Ophelia rushed to her room, empty as it seemed Pansy and Daphne had already left for the game. Unlatching her trunk, she pulled out her winter robes, the secondary jacket falling to her knees and covering her silver and green jumper, embroidered by her house crest. Just as she was about to leave, Ophelia grabbed her gloves and scarf last minute, both the same shade of green that represented her house. As usual, Ophelia walked by herself out of the castle grounds. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy it, no. She quite liked being alone; it gave her time to process her thoughts. Stuffing her hands into her pockets, Ophelia watched as other students rushed past her, eager to get good seats to watch the match, but Ophelia didn't care. The happy laughs and giggles drowned out her thoughts, distracting her from the heavy thoughts she carried with her about the heir of Slytherin. 

She felt rather selfish thinking about it and a little bit frightened by her desire to be involved, but what if she was the heir to Slytherin? If Draco certainly isn't, and Harry comes out to not, why wouldn't it be possible for her to be at least something related? She didn't know anyone else whose parents hid their family history so avidly, especially after her grandparents' disappearance. And this year all years. It seemed too coincidental to be possible, so she took the thought from her mind and kept walking. She had climbed the tower quite quickly, finding a spot next to two Slytherin first years, both girls. Ophelia had seen the two before, permanently attached at the hip. One had striking blue hair, the other with strawberry blonde that was just close enough to a Weasley that Ophelia was unsure if she actually was or wasn't. They were excitedly engaged in conversation, leaning over the balcony edge to try and get a view of the players. Suddenly, the girl with blue hair turned around abruptly and faced Ophelia, her big, brown eyes sparkling in the grey sunlight.