Lottie POV

They really think I didn't notice how they smile at each other and how shy they get around each other. And don't even get me started on Louis walking me to class today.

I know that was to see Mr. Styles, I'm not stupid but like, who can blame him? He is attractive, but he's too old for me.

Let's just see what they'll do. I know Louis and me have to be careful, no one can find out what happens at home, but I just want him to be happy.

————————————————————————
After school is over I bid Mr. Styles goodbye and run out to the parking lot where Louis and Niall are already waiting.

I greet and hug them both, to be honest I always had a bit of a crush on Niall but he's 4 and a half years older than me so I have to wait 'til I'm older.

,,Hey, I think I forgot my phone in my class room. Can you please come back with me to get it?" I ask them both.

They agreed and we walked back together. We got to the room where I had my last lesson and I saw Mr. Styles still sitting on his desk.

I knocked and he looked up questioningly but let us inside.

,,Hello, do you need something?"

,,Hey, no it's alright. Lottie just forgot her phone and wanted us to come with her to get it." Louis answered.

He got up and shook Niall's hand ,,I'm Harry Styles, nice to meet you"

Louis was drooling and Niall gave him a knowing look before shaking Mr. Styles' hand ,,Niall Horan, pleasure is all mine"

Then Louis finally got a hold of himself and also introduced himself while shaking his hand ,,I completely forgot to introduce myself before. I'm Louis Tomlinson"

They smiled at each other again and I finally decided to interrupt ,,I found my phone, ready to go?"

Niall nodded while Louis was still looking at my teacher with heart eyes. Way to be obvious Louis.

Niall nudged him and we went back out to drive home.