27

Harry POV

When we woke up it was 2:34 pm and Louis said he had to go home. It's Friday and he has to be home for the weekend so I really don't want to let him go.

,,Babe, I really have to go." He laughed as I didn't let go of him

,,But whyyyy, it's still early?" I whined

,,But Lottie will be home soon."

,,so? Doesn't she know that you're gone?"

,,She does, but I don't want her to be home alone?"

,,Why?"

,,Because she's too young."

,,Can you stay for another hour and then I'll drive you home? Please?" I looked up with big eyes.

,,Stop with those eyes, I can't resist you when you look at me like that."

,,So that's a yes?"

He sighed ,,yes Harold, that's a yes."

I jumped onto him and hugged him only for him to scream in pain.

,,Shit, are you okay?"

,,Yeah, just didn't expect it." I looked at him sceptical.

,,Are you sure?"

,,Yes I am, now cuddle me."

,,Your wish is my command."

,,You're a dork." he laughed and kissed my head as I cuddled into his chest.

~3 hours later~

,,Babe, I really gotta go. I should have been home hours ago."

,,Ugh fine, I guess I'll see you Monday then."

,,Of course my love, see you then."

We hugged and snogged for a few minutes before I was finally able to let him leave.

————————————————————————

It was 10pm and I just got out of the shower when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID confused but picked up when I saw who it was.

,,Hey honey"
,,hey mum, what's wrong?"
,,Nothing's wrong. Can't I just call my only son to see how he's doing?"
,,You can, but I know you good enough to know that there is something."
,,I just wanted to ask if it's okay if I come see you tomorrow. It's getting a bit lonely here and I miss you."
,,Mum, you can visit anytime, you know that. You don't have to ask"
,,Thank you darling. I'm going to bed now, I'll see you tomorrow."
,,Goodnight, see you tomorrow"
,,Goodnight"

I tidied a bit and then also went to sleep but I couldn't shake the uneasy feeling that something's gonna happen.

————————————————————————

It's 6:25pm, so my mum should be here any minute.

Just in that moment the doorbell rang and I opened the door to see my mother standing there with a bright smile on her face. She opened her arms and I walked right into them.

,,Hey Harry, how've you been?"

,,Pretty good actually, what about you?"