9

Lottie POV

They think I don't know what they did. I wanted to get something to drink and saw dad forcing himself on Louis.

I wanted to help, but that would've just made it worse. I hate them. I hate what they do to him. Why can't they just leave him alone?

I went into my room when Louis ran upstairs, the drink long forgotten.

I heard him crying silently and couldn't help but cry for him also.

That night I cried myself to sleep.

————————————————————————
The next morning I woke up and knew I would go to school without Louis. I understood. I wouldn't want to go either.

I got myself ready and went outside to Niall.

,,Hey Lottie, where is Louis?"

I didn't know if I should tell him about yesterday but decided against it ,,he just didn't feel good and decided to stay home"

We drove to my school and I had Niall walk me in.

I hugged him goodbye and went to my seat. I couldn't pay attention at all. All I could think about was what happened to Louis yesterday.

I didn't even notice that the lesson was over until Mr. Styles came up to me to talk.

,,Lottie, are you alright? You seemed kinda off today."

,,yeah, everything's okay, just a lot on my mind". I fake smiled.

He didn't seem to buy it ,,is your brother here today? I'd like to talk to him for a second."

,,No, he's sick today. Can I pass something on?"

,,No, that's alright. Just tell him to please come to me when he's feeling better"

I nodded and went out of class.