13

Harry POV

I knew it was only a matter of time before the students start to fill in, but when I felt myself being pressed against the wall I forgot every thought that was in my head.

We started to make out heavily and I started to feel myself harden in my pants. Louis seemed to notice too because he put his leg in between mine and let me rut against his crotch.

We were interrupted by a knock on the door.

We immediately backed away from each other, faces completely flushed.

The principal stood right in front of me with a raised eyebrow.

,,I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?"

,,No, no it's alright. Did you need something?"

,,I just wanted to ask you for the list of people in your class. But I can come again later"

,,Of course, wait a second" I quickly walked up to my desk to give him the list and walked back to Louis.

,,Thank you. Oh by the way, your first lesson starts in 4 minutes so I would fix yourself."

I nodded blushing while he walked back outside the door.

I was about to kiss Louis again when the principal turned to Louis. ,,You're not going to this school, are you?"

He shook his head and Mr. Capaldi nodded and walked away.

Louis began laughing and I fake glared at him before giving him one last kiss.

,,I better go before your students come in" he said and walked towards the door. ,,See you later?"

I just nodded smiling and got rid of my little problem after he left.