25

Harry POV

We arrived at the place I always go to when I want to be alone. I want to share it with Louis because he's my boyfriend now and I trust him completely.

,,It's beautiful Harry" he turned to give me a peck before stepping out of the car. I went to the trunk to get the picnic basket and a blanket. ,,We're going on a picnic?"

,,Yeah, if that's alright"

,,Yeah, yeah of course."

,,Good, then come with me." I took his hand and we walked for about 5 minutes until we got to the perfect spot. ,,There we are." I said and set the picnic stuff on the grass while he looked around with his mouth wide open. ,,Come here" I motioned for him to sit and he did just that.

I started to take the things out of the basket and put them in front of us and he put his head on my shoulder looking up at me. ,,you did all this just for me?"

,,I sure did love. Now come on, are you hungry?"

He bit his lip ,,a little bit" he smiled sheepishly and I put a strawberry into his mouth. ,,thank you"

,,It's no problem, now come here" I pulled him into my arms and laid on my back so that he was laying on top of me. ,,What did you do today, darling?"

,,Mmh, I slept at my beautiful boyfriends house tonight but unfortunately we woke up too late so we had to hurry to school, I got into shit with a teacher and spend a little time with my boyfriend until I had to get ready for a date with my amazing boyfriend." He smiled amusedly.

,,Sounds like he's a great guy."

,,That he is, my love, that he is."

I smiled at his response and cradled his face in my hands before pulling him down and connecting our lips in a soft kiss that he immediately relaxed into.

He put his hands to the nape of my neck and licked my lips which I took as a sign to open my mouth and let him deepen the kiss. He smiled into the kiss and I pulled him even closer.

He shifted a bit on top of me and ground down on me for about a second before he let out a hiss of pain. I pulled away to look at him. ,,Are you okay?"

,,Yeah I'm fine, nothing to worry about." He forced a smile and tried to go back to kissing me but I blocked him.

,,No you're not, what's wrong?"

,,It's honestly nothing."

Louis POV

He gave me a look that told me he didn't believe me. I can't just tell him 'hey, nothing to worry about. It's just that my dad abuses me and kneed me in my groin today, no biggie.' but he can also tell when I'm lying so I decided to change a little bit.

,,I was just in a weird position and kinda hurt my dick when I moved, it's embarrassing and not worth continuing to talk about." I could tell he was trying to hold in a chuckle ,,go ahead. You can laugh, it sounds ridiculous."

He seemed to get himself under control again because he got a serious look back on his face. ,,it's nothing to be embarrassed about, Lou. It happens, happened to me too at some point. Are you okay now tho?"

,,Yeah, it still hurts but it's manageable." I'm literally dying of pain.

,,I mean I can always kiss it better." He winked

,,It's alright, I'm gonna put ice on it when I'm home and it's gonna be okay"

,,Can I ask you something?"

,,Sure"

,,Why don't you want me to give you blowjobs?" He asked me. To be honest I didn't expect that.

,,I- I just don't t-think I'm r-ready for that y-yet, I'm sorry, if  you want to you can do it tho I guess." I stuttered out avoiding to look into his eyes."

He turned my face so that I was forced to look into his eyes and said with the most serious face I've ever seen on him ,,I didn't ask because I wanted you to think you have to let me blow you, I asked because I was genuinely interested because you always blow me but I've never returned the favour. I'm not gonna do something you're not 100% okay with, got it? We're going at your pace and do whatever you're comfortable with, alright?" I nodded ,,Good, now kiss me you fool."

And I did just that.

————————————————————————

Harry POV

We laid there for a while just cuddling, kissing, talking and watching the stars while eating our picnic.

,,It's getting late, Lou. Do you want to go home?" I asked a sleepy Louis while he laid tucked into my side with his head on my chest.

,,But you're home?" He murmured quietly, about to fall asleep. I guess it just slipped but it made my heart skip a beat.

,,You want to come back to mine then?"

,,Yes please. Can you text Niall please and ask him if Lottie can sleep there?" He opened his eyes slightly.

,,Of course love" he gave me his phone and I texted Niall to ask what Louis told me ,,he said it's okay."

,,Thank you." With that he closed his eyes again.

,,Hey, don't fall asleep on me, we still have to go back." That somehow seemed to get him out of it and he sat up starting to apologise ,,stop apologising, you've got nothing to be sorry for."

He nodded and got up starting to pack up our stuff. I got up to help him and we drove home.