7

Louis POV

When we were back outside we bid our goodbyes and he started walking back to his car while I made my way to the bus station.

I jumped out of my daydream about Harry when someone honked next to me. I looked up only to see Harry in the car.

,,Do you need a ride?"

,,No, it's okay. I'll just take the bus"

,,Oh nonsense. That's shit with all the shopping bags. Jump in, I'm taking you home"

And who was I to decline this offer? So I got in after putting the bags on the backseat.

He turned the radio on and started humming to the music a little. He's got a wonderful voice.
'How can everything about him be so perfect?'

,,Oh thank you, but I'm really not that perfect" he said.

'Oh fuck I did not just say that out loud'

,,yeah you did, no worries tho. I'm flattered"

I really need to stop thinking out loud.

Harry POV

It's cute. I always thought it was cute when people think loud. Especially because you know what they think about you. And just knowing that Louis does that is so endearing.

I'm really flattered that he thinks I'm perfect but I'm really not.

We continue driving in silence to the address he gave me.

When we stopped at a redlight and I looked over to admire this beauty beside me I noticed something that looked like a bit of a black eye. It was covered really good but if you pay really close attention then you can see it.

It's a little concerning as I don't think Louis is the type of guy to get into fights so I really hope he doesn't have any problems with someone.

I continue to admire him and 'damn that jawline. Can you cut me with that please.'

It was only when I noticed him blushing and looking flustered I noticed that I must have said it out loud.

,,Let's see what time brings" he blurted out and that only caused me to blush more.

Suddenly there was a loud honk behind us and I noticed that it was green so I started driving.

I parked outside of his house and noticed that he kind of looked nervous after he saw the car in the driveway.

It seemed a little weird but I decided to ignore it for now.

,,Can I have your phone?" I asked before I could stop myself.

He looked at me confused ,,why?"

,,I want to give you my number."

He handed me his phone while blushing. It's really cute how he blushes so easily. ,,Here"

I typed in my number and gave it back to him ,,thank you" I said and he smiled before getting out.