28

Harry carried Louis to their bedroom and laid him down, kissing him on the forehead before leaving him to sleep and going downstairs to his mum.

,,Harry, what was that about? Who is he?"

,,Louis' my boyfriend mum." He sighed

,,How old is he?"

,,19"

,,Is he good to you?"

,,The best" Harry smiled

,,Good, but I still want to get to know him better, preferably when he's not crying on my son's shoulder" she laughed softly.

,,I think we can arrange that."

,,Alright. So, where is he now?"

,,Upstairs sleeping. All the crying tired him out I guess."

,,Understandable."

,,Mum, is it okay if I go upstairs to Louis? I think he needs me right now."

,,Yeah, go ahead. I'm gonna watch tv"

,,Thanks mum, have fun"

With that Harry went to his bedroom and cuddled himself into Louis, careful not to hurt him. ,,It's gonna be okay, love. Everything will be okay. I'm so sorry this happened to you" He whispered while crying silently.

————————————————————————

Louis POV

When I woke up I felt a weight cuddled into me and when I looked down I saw Harry lying on my chest sleeping peacefully with tear tracks on his cheeks.

My heart broke. I lied to him. He cried because of me and I lied to him. Why do I have to be such a horrible person? No wonder my parents hate me.

I kissed him and carefully slipped out of bed, not wanting to wake Harry but also to not feel too much pain.

I got downstairs to get something to drink when I saw that Harry's mum was still sitting in the living room but was now watching tv. I should probably apologise but I'm too much of a coward so I just tried to be as quiet as possible while taking out a bottle and opening it.

I guess I'm not that good at being quiet.

,,Hello?" Anne asked and muted the tv. ,,is someone in here?" She got up and walked to the kitchen.

,,No, it's just me. Sorry for disrupting, I'm gonna go back upstairs." I said when she stood in the doorway looking at me.

,,It's alright, you weren't disrupting. Just thought you were a thief or something," she chuckled. ,,How are you feeling?" Her tone was soft now.

,,Tired I guess but other than that I'm alright. Thank you." I was really quiet so it's surprising that she even heard me.

,,Are you sure? You looked pretty bad earlier, no offence."

,,Yeah and none taken" I chuckled a little.

,,okay, just know that if you need something you can come to me."

,,Thank you." She seemed nice but I'm still scared of her. I need to face some of my fears though so I slowly stepped forwards and shakily stuck my hand out for her to take, which she did. ,,I'm Louis, sorry for not introducing myself properly before." My voice was shaking like crazy.

,,I'm Anne. And you don't owe me an apology. I can only imagine how you're feeling. Do you maybe want to get to know each other a little more?"

I debated it but what do I have to loose? If something happens Harry is upstairs to help me so I found myself nodding and following her to the living room where I sat down on the couch.

,,so Louis, do you still go to school? You look pretty young."

,,I do actually but I'm in my last year."

,,That's good. You're probably glad it's over soon then, no?"

,,Yeah, I don't have any motivation lately but can't change it really."

,,Mmh, so how did you meet Harry?"

,,My sister is a student of his and when I went to give her something I had to go in during class and that's how we met. Since then I've been going in to pick her up and bring her."

,,And he's been treating you good?"

,,Yeah, he's amazing. He always makes sure I'm happy and comfortable. He's a really great guy and I'm really happy to have him by my side." I said smiling.

,,That's good, otherwise he would have been in trouble." I laughed at that, like genuinely laughed.

,,If you don't mind I'm going back upstairs. I'm still tired and want to go back to sleep."

,,No, go ahead you need to rest." She went to hug me but stupid as I am I flinched and ran scared upstairs and into Harry's arms who was just in his way downstairs. I kept my head down not wanting him to see the forming tears in my eyes.

,,Hey, careful love, what happened? Are you alright?" He asked concerned.

,,Yeah, I just wanted to go back to sleep and cuddle with you. What are you doing?"

,,I wanted to make you some breakfast. Is that alright or do you want me to come back to bed?"

,,Please come back to bed" I pleaded ,,I don't want to sleep alone. But you don't have to if you don't want to."

,,Hey, none of that" He moved a strain of hair out of my face ,,let's get you back to bed."

He picked me up and gently carried me to the bed before putting me down and getting in beside me, pulling me into his arms.

,,Goodnight my love, I hope you get better soon" was the last thing I heard before I felt a kiss being pressed to my hair and fell asleep.