22

Louis POV

I don't like this girl, she gives me weird vibes. I hope Lottie tells me if something happens.

On the other side I don't really wanna go home. Especially now that Lottie isn't home I don't have to go there just to be beaten. I could go to Harry.

[Louis: bold; Harry: italic]

Hey Harry, what are you doing?

Hey, nothing really. Just chilling at home watching TV. Why?

Can I come over?

Yeah sure. My address is '*******'.

Thank you, I'll see you soon. X

See you. X

,,Hey Niall, could you bring me to Harry please?"

,,Yeah, where does he live?"

I typed the address in the navi and he started driving.

,,Hey Louis?"

,,Yeah"

,,Are you and Harry a thing now? You told me a few days ago about him and you seem awfully close already."

I sighed ,,Not yet. I have to be really careful Niall, no one can know about my parents. I wouldn't be opposed to being more than just friends with him tho."

He laughed. ,,I get that. It's just... you seem so much happier lately. I can see he's good for you. I care about you Louis, I just want what's best for you. Please don't let them take away the last bit of your happiness"

,,Thank you Ni, I really appreciate it and I won't." I smile at him.

~ 5 minutes later ~

We stopped in front of a beautiful house.

,,Lou, we're here."

I leaned over to hug him goodbye and then hopped out of the car. ,,Thank you Ni, love you" I yelled so loud that I'm sure a few neighbours heard me.

,,Love you too" came back just as loud. I laughed and rang the bell.

A really cuddly looking Harry opened the door in sweats and a jumper. He hugged me.

,,Hey Louis, come in. Did you have difficulties finding my place?"

,,Nah, it's alright. No problems at all." We walked into the living room and sat down in front of his tv.

,,How was your day, darling?" I asked, noticing the way he tended up.

,,Not really great to be honest. How was yours?"

,,Same old, same old. What happened?"

,,There was this new girl in my class today. Diana, she got along really well with Lottie, but she gave off weird vibes from the start"

,,Wait, Lottie is at her place right now. I had a weird feeling too. What did she do?"

,,She tried to seduce me." my jaw basically dropped.

,,I'm sorry, what?"

,,She tried to seduce me. At first when she came in it seemed harmless but when the class had to do their work she looked at me, twirled her hair and bit her lip. Then before the end of the lesson she opened her blouse a little more.

But the most disgusting part was when she was alone in the room with me because she 'didn't understand the stuff we did today'. She literally shoved her tits into my face and then sat on my side of the desk, touching my face.

I told her she should stop and that I was gay. And well, let's just say she didn't take that well."

,,What do you mean 'she didn't take it well'? Did she hurt you?"

,,She didn't. But she's homophobic so she started yelling at me and then left."

I pulled him into my arms to squeeze the shit out of him. ,,I'm so sorry baby, you don't deserve that. Are you going to tell someone?"

,,I don't know. I thought about it but I'm not sure, what do you think?"

,,I think you should. You can't let her get away with that. She has to learn that her doing is going to have consequences."

,,You're probably right. Can you come with me when I tell Mr. Capaldi tomorrow please? I don't want her in my class anymore."

,,Of course, everything for you. I'm proud of you. I hope you know that." I placed a kiss in his hair.

,,Thank you."

,,What for?"

,,For always being there for me. For holding me when I need someone, for caring, for protecting me, for not judging me. Just for being you. Thank you."

I tilted his chin up and pressed a soft kiss on his lips before pulling away to look at him, his chin still in my hand, my thumb stroking it.

,,Don't thank me for that. I do what I can to make sure you're alright, it's the least I can do. Also you're the most amazing person I know" i whispered the last sentence.

This time it was him who leaned in to kiss me. It started out soft and slow but slowly turned a little heated.

Harry laid on his back and pulled me down with him so that I was laying on him as we continued kissing like nothing else mattered.

I didn't want a repetition of yesterday so I wouldn't go farther than just kissing.

We laid there for a long time just lost in each other, hands roaming each other's bodies, tongues swirling through each other's mouths. He tasted amazing. I could kiss him all day.

He pulled away -much to my dismay- and sat up, facing me.

,,Hey Lou?"

,,Yeah?"

,,I know we haven't known each other for a long time and I don't wanna scare you away but I want to be honest with you.
I really really like you, and it's completely okay if you don't feel the same but I just wanted to tell you so that you know it's not just a joke to me." Cute, he's rambling.

,,Hey, babe, it's alright. It's not a joke for me either. I really really like you too and I appreciate that you told me." I pulled him in for even more kisses before he pulled away again, smirking.

,,So I can take you on a date tomorrow?"

,,I'd really like that." I just have to make sure Lottie is safe when I'm gone.

,,Good" and this time it was Harry who pulled me to him to kiss me again.