7

A/N

I wasn't going to put Choi San there but I just realised how beautiful the sight was and I couldn't bring myself to not share. It's my fangirl taking charge rn lol.

Either Will was very oblivious to his surroundings or he was undoubtedly deaf or he was purposefully ignoring me.With a groan I couldn't help but call his name once again.

His steps flattered,shoulders stiffening with what could be impatience.

He didn't have to turn for me to realise he had heard me,his actions said it all. He expected me to speak to him,without him having to look at me.

My stomach churned.

The worst kind of stab to my dignity.

Releasing a breath I didn't think I was holding,I take a glance around the hallways waiting for the last pair of students to make their way to their class before confronting Will.

I feel the wind knock out of me when I meet a familiar pair of rich hazel eyes on me,looking bored as ever as he leans against the wall beside him.

How long has it been exactly?

I swallow,my nerves building up.

There goes my spitfire.

"I'm hoping you have something to say?"He breaks the silence and I'm hit with nostalgia from the familiarity of his voice.

"You—it's been a while." I begin watching his reaction carefully as I weigh my options to how the main topic would be initiated.

"Do we have to do this? I have a class. So let's just skip the pleasantries and cut to the chase shall we?"

Whoa,ouch.Okay rude and blunt.

No surprise,he's always been very curt about everything but I'm not just going to ignore the obvious sneer behind his words.

Can't fool me. He hates my guts.

News flash pretty boy,I do too.

"Okayyyy,I wanted to ask why you did that? The fight. Why'd you say all those stuff about me knowing well enough that Gale would react?"
I ask.

A small smirk tugs his lips before he sighs,and it disappears replaced by a bored gaze as he runs a hand through his hair.

"What's your point?" He deadpans.

With a frown I reply"My point is,I thought we had put everything behind us—."

He takes a threatening step my way "We?"his snaps and I take a step back,a chill running down my spine.

"I know what I did Will. I constantly remind myself over and over,every single day— you don't know how hard it's been for me-."

"How hard it's been for you?"he growled "you're seriously going to make yourself the victim. Then again I didn't expect anything more."

I gulp hating the way I internally agree with him. He's right,after everything,I'm doing what I said I'd never do. Being who I didn't want to be.

A fucking coward.

"I'm sorry for everything Will,"my bottom lip quivers "I would do anything to fix what happened that day,I would. You should know that. So please let's not let the pain of our past determine what we do and who we are,please Will."I plead,trying to not let myself succumb to tears.

I watch quietly, hoping to convince him,hoping he'd realise how absolutely remorseful and sorry I am.

Then after what feels like hours,my heart twists in disappointment when I see his face contour in disdain as he walks up to me until we are a inches apart.

The next words that come from him are vile and full of hate,and then he walks away leaving me obliterated and absolutely wrecked.

A/N

Have a wonderful day lovelies. Oh and thanks again for giving my story a chance 😘