2

The whole classroom felt completely suffocating. I loosened my tie around my neck and subtlety took deep breaths in order to calm my raging heartbeat and to breathe properly.

It was not working.

And my teacher somehow noticed. My eyes stung as she called my name and asked if everything was okay. From my peripheral vision,I could feel his eyes on me—even from where he sat.

It made me more anxious than I was already. And now I could feel everyone looking at me. A knot made its way into my throat,I could feel my hands start to shake.

Holy shit what was wrong with me?!

"Miss Crawford if there's anything wrong you're excused to see the school nurse."

My mouth couldn't even offer a thanks as I packed my stuff and left the room as fast as I could ignoring a particular set of recognisable eyes on me as I walked out.

I could feel my breath's stability increase and my body relax as I made my way to the football field.

I just needed space and air to breathe and arrange my hyperactive thoughts.

What the hell was he doing here?!

No wait..

I needed to breathe first. Sitting on the bleachers,I drop my bad beside me and buried my face into my knees.

I try to eliminate any wild thought and just focused on getting my whole being back to normal.

Fuck I don't need this shit. I don't need it and I don't need it now. I'm getting better. I've trained for instances like this. How the hell am I even so worked up?

I don't make myself even tolerate the possibility of me breaking down. Instead I raise my head,take a deep breath and look upward at the sky.

And I remain this way,for a very long time hoping that my own thoughts don't consume me.

A\N

The jury(me lol) has decided that Tranquility is going to be a short story.

💅🏿💅🏿. So you don't have to bare with me too much. Imma ease your pain and make this as short as I can(hopefully lol I hope I don't turn evil and decide to make you wrench in pain😅).

I'm not evil I promise.