1

"Excuse me." I huff as I force my way around a group of students in the hallway filming tiktoks.
They're relentless really. I'm positive any single being on earth would rather watch a cat take a nap for a solid ten minutes than watch whatever torture they'll upload on the app.

When I make my way to the classroom,I approach my usual desk—right in the middle of the class because why not—and take a seat dropping my bag next to my leg.

Finally,with great sorrow I take my airpods out right after the last music on my Omw to school playlist ends,place is back into its case and decide to finally go through my phone for any text messages.

That's when I see Jelena's message in capital letters may I add with the most bizarre exclamation marks at the end or it.

Jel: YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE WHO TF I SAW AT  THE ADMINISTRATION OFFICE RN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I immediately text her back.

Me:Who?

I see the three bubbles indicating the she's replying and drum my fingers on my table anxiously.

Who the hell is so important...

But I never see the message because before she could even send her reply,my eyes dart towards the entrance of the room and the what I see makes my heart flip.

My phone falls into my lap unconsciously,and I feel a wave of dread hit me as hard as a hurricane.

It's Will.