9

Jill gives off that ⬆️ aesthetic

By Friday,I'm worn out from lack of sleep and extra hours during work. My whole body feels ridiculously tired as I walk through the halls of the school towards my locker.

Upon reaching,I shove my books and bag into the locker and shut it close—leaning my head against the cold metal surface.

My eyes instinctively close,and I try to relax liking the way the cool surface feels against my skin. Or maybe I'm just absolutely tired.

Yes maybe it's that.

I feel incredibly lethargic resting on the locker,causing me to sway slightly. Then reluctantly I push away from my locker trying not to sway in the process.

Turning around,I decide to spend my free period in the library and I begin to walk towards the path leading to my destination when my eye lands on a familiar stunning blond reaching for something from her locker.

My feet comes to a halt hesitantly as I decide whether to turn around or continue my journey forward.

Too late.

I watch as she closes her locker before—as if sensing eyes on her—she turns towards me. Upon seeing me,her lips pull into a smile as expected and she stalks towards me.

"Hey!" She grins when she reaches me towering over my 5'5 frame with her 5'9 killer model-like body.I smile awkwardly.

"Hi Jill," she laughs at my awkwardness.

"Don't be too stiff Nev,you're acting like we're complete strangers,"

Knowing Jill,she's probably hurt by my actions. She doesn't deserve my cold shoulder but to be honest,I don't trust her—or anyone in their troupe to be fair.

"Oh,"I shift from feet to feet and glance casually around the hall,not knowing where to look.

I feel her gaze on me and I try not to squirm too much.

"I know you don't particularly want anything to do with us and well me—."I try to cut her off but she silenced me with a hand up "Please let me get this off my chest. I know you don't want to be friends with us Nev. I'm not blind. You can barely stand the sight of us. But I've always thought of you as a friend and I wish you wouldn't see me as your enemy or anything. I really miss the way we were before. I know you don't want to friends with them. You don't have to. But I've really cherished our friendship in the past and I—I don't want to lose you Nev"

Whoa,Uhm okay. That was kind of sweet.

This isn't very alarming. Jill is one of the most nicest people I know. But she does quite have an ego,which is expected since she is one of the richest students with her father owning a multibillion furniture company. So her saying this,is well quite surprising.

I finally lock eyes with her,watching a spark of hope in those green eyes. Her bottom lip quivers into a what looks like a pout and she looks at me  with puppy dog eyes.

I let out an amused laugh.

How could I say no to that?

"Never saw you as an enemy Jill. Though I can't say same about those you keep around you. But yeah,we can give this friendship thing a try again." I smile slightly watching as her face splits into a happy smile as she pulls me into a hug.

I'm gullible okay.

A/N

Another chapter. Pls share you comments,they mean the world to me.