10

Tyson was having a severe tick day. My mom had him seated on the couch as she tried to feed him a bowl of chicken soup—which Tyson requested himself after being able to get a few words out.

My mom had managed to get just a spoonful into his mouth during the past few minutes and I tried not to let my stupid miserable self tear up as I watched the sight in front of me.

"Nadine hand me the paper towel,"I could hear the frustration behind her words and quickly got up,obeying her request.

Her phone pinged almost after I handed her the paper towels and I saw her sigh in relief.

She turns to me in urgency "Honey I'm going to need you to pick up Tyson's prescriptions for me. Could you hurry for me?"

I nod fervently and she tells me she'd send me the prescriptions after I pick her car keys from the counter.

Picking up my pace,I jog towards my mom's Corolla—quickly igniting the car right after entry.

It takes me less than ten minutes to reach the pharmacy. As I wait for Tyson's medication tapping my feet absentmindedly and anxiously,I catch a familiar figure through the glass window making his way towards the pharmacy with quick strides.

William Walker.

He doesn't notice me at first as his eyes stayed focused on his feet as he strides towards the counter but as soon as he lifts his head and those brown eyes land on me,his steps falter.
I watch as his eyes widen,mine copying his reaction as I take in the bruises on his face.

Holy Molly. Who the hell did this to him?!

The sight is almost inconceivable and I know he notices the frown contouring my face because he gives me sinister glare before turning away—about to walk away.

I don't know why I do it,mostly because I am the most masochistic human ever or maybe I just like to dwell in my own misery because my stupid moronic idiotic ass calls him,watching as he slowly turns towards me with his ever familiar bored gaze.

"What?"It comes out as cold as hell and I swallow.

"Are you okay? I mean,if I could help you in anyway—."I trail off shifting from foot to foot under his heavy gaze.

"Are you kidding me?"I hear him mutter to himself before he throws me a heated glare and walks out.

I swallow turning around and facing the counter again,as I try to bury the despondent feeling tugging at my heart.

It's okay Nev,you tried. I tell myself over and over.

Well hello there lovelies.
I wanna wish a very happy December and whatnot.

Pls vote,comment and share.