Adrienette

(Set in season 3)

It was 3:30pm and Nathalie was sat in the car outside Adrien's school. The bell rang and kids started flowing out of the doors.

Adrien was the last one to come out, he was talking to Marinette. Her face was bright red, she looked really nervous.

They finished their conversation and both got in the car.

"Adrien, I don't think your father would want you hanging out with..." she paused and looked at Marinette

"My name's Marinette" she smiled

"I'm not sure if he would want you hanging out with Marinette. He's very busy with work today" Nathalie was concerned. She knew there was a big chance that Gabriel would reprimand them both if they were caught.

"It's fine, if father catches us I'll take the blame. Please" Adrien have her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" she gave in.

Nathalie looked back at them in the mirror and noticed Marinette's cheeks were as red as a tomato. It wasn't a secret she liked Adrien, she couldn't even speak to him without stuttering. If only her love for Gabriel could be so sweet, so...simple.

As soon as they arrived back at the house, Adrien grabbed Marinette's hand and they rushed up to his room. Nathalie chuckled, she rarely saw Adrien happy in his own home, it was nice to see him enjoy himself.

She entered the office and continued her work in silence.

It wasn't long before she heard giggling echoing through the hallways. She looked up at Gabriel, he was visibly angry, most likely because of the disruptions.

Nathalie ventured into the hallways, they seemed to be originating from Adrien's room. She sighed and ascended the stairs.

Nathalie put her ear to the door and listened for a few seconds before knocking on the door. It went silent.

"Come in!" She heard Adrien shout. She opened the door to see the two of them sat on the sofa, trying to hold in their laughing.

"You're supposed to be being quite, your father can hear you two" she looked at Adrien

"We're so sorry miss" Marinette was embarrassed.

"Call me Nathalie" Nathalie gave her a little smile.

"We we're just playing Mario kart, we weren't being that loud were we?" Adrien grinned, looking at Marinette

"Please, just try be a bit quieter from now on" Nathalie asked.

"We'll try our best" Marinette smiled warmly

Nathalie closed the door behind her and went back to her desk. It made her content that Adrien had someone to talk to, to play games with. He deserved to be happy.

The end