Oblivio

(set in season 3)

The sky was filled with a purple ball "Oblivio, STOP" hawkmoth yelled, he knew if Oblivio was to continue his/her plan all of Paris would lose their memory including Him.

"Who cares dude, all we care about is making everyone forget"

Hawkmoth didn't have long "I'm going to regret this but... please?" He asked as politely as possible.

Oblivio was surprised by his actions "No, you have ten seconds until you're toast!"

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

Suddenly, Nathalie entered the lair "Sir, I saw the news, we need to stop them"

"4!" She showed him the live news "I tried" Hawkmoth de-transformed.

Without warning she kissed him on the cheek "I love-"

All of Paris went silent.

Nathalie and Gabriel stared at each other confused "Who are you?" They said simultaneously.

Nathalie stepped back "Who am I", Gabriel was asking himself the same question "I don't know but why were we standing so close... Did we kiss?"

"I don't know but let's get out of here" she responded looking around.

It took about five minutes to find the switch but they finally found their way out. They were shocked "Is this OUR house?" Nathalie asked running her hand across the marble walls.

Gabriel had an idea "let's check the news".

They each went to their computers "Look" Nathalie called Gabriel over.

"It says here that someone called 'oblivio' has erased everyone's memories but some people called Ladybug and Chat noir are going to save the day?" Nathalie read an article on today's events.

"That's great but we still don't know who we are?!"

"Do you have your Id?" He asked feeling his pockets "Ahha here's mine" Gabriel took out his phone, Nathalie did the same.

"I'm Gabriel Agreste"

"And I'm Nathalie sancouer"

Gabriel noticed the ring on his hand "Are we married?", Nathalie checked her hand "I don't have a ring so I don't think so"

"Shame"

Nathalie checked the old news "If you're Gabriel Agreste then... oh" she paused "Your Wife died a year ago"

Gabriel was still confused "why do I still have my ring?"

"Sentimental purposes maybe?"

They checked the live news, Chat noir had just cataclysmed the villains blaster "I think we're going to change back to normal soon" Nathalie looked up.

They stared into each other's eyes, Nathalie's memories had disappeared but somehow her feelings had made their way back.

They leaned in and kissed softly, Gabriel grabbed her waist pulling her in closer. Nathalie could smell his cologne as they pulled away, they looked at each other in silence.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" the Miraculous ladybugs flew over Paris changing everything back to normal.

Nathalie and Gabriel felt all their memories return, and all their other memories disappear. They remembered nothing from the past ten minutes, not even the kiss they shared moments before.

The end