Dye

(Set before season 1)

The school bell rang and with that school was finished for the summer!Nathalie, Emilie and penny walked home together, Nathalie and Emilie dropped Penny off at her house as it wasn't too far, they waved her goodbye and they both headed back to Nathalie house. Emilie had been living with Nathalie for about a week now while her parents were on holiday, Nathalie lived with her mum but she was rarely around due to her job. They slumped onto the sofa and put the tv on "Netflix?" Nathalie asked, Emilie shrugged and left to change her clothes. When she came back Nathalie had already chosen a movie to watch.

~After the movie~

It was now 7pm and they were both quite tired, they took turns in the bathroom however when Nathalie was brushing her teeth she saw a hair dye box underneath the sink. She was surprised by her discovery "Em?" She called opening the bathroom door with the toothbrush still in her mouth. "What?" Emilie said looking at the box in Nathalies hand, Nathalie was shocked she wasn't more defensive "You dye your hair?!" She yelled getting a bit dramatic, Emilie crossed her arms "only the roots" she said grabbing the box and putting it back.
They got into bed and turned the lights off "you should dye your hair" Emilie said before drifting off to sleep.

~The next morning~

Emilie slammed her fist against the snooze button "Shhh" she said tucking herself back in, Although Emilie hated mornings, Nathalie didn't hate them as much so she got out of bed and made some coffee. While she was waiting for the coffee to brew she started thinking about what Emilie had said last night "Mabye it could be fun" she
Thought to herself. A few hours later, Emilie finally admitted defeat and got dressed, she wore a white sleeveless shirt and black skinny jeans. She stumbled down the stairs rubbing her eyes "what time is it?"
She questioned, "eleven" Nathalie had already cooked brunch, pancakes with blueberry's and syrup "yum" Emilie said before devouring her food. Nathalie turned around to look at Emilie "I want to dye my hair" she said getting to the point, Emilie was excited "Let's go!" She said grabbing Nathalie's hand.

~Twenty minuets later~

They returned with three different colours of hair dye "First of all, what colour?" Emilie asked, Nathalie pointed to the red "ok? Now how do you want it done?  All of it? Highlights? Ombré?!" Emilie started to get a bit too excited "calm down em, what about I dye a strip and then I can dye the rest if I want" she said grabbing a section of hair, "ok" Emilie sighed. After about a hour of bleaching and dying, it was done. Nathalie looked in the mirror "I look great!" 

The End