Model troubles

(Set in season 2)

Nathalie picked up the ringing phone and answered it "Gabriel Agreste's office, how may I help you?" She said to the woman on the phone "Hi, I can't make it to the fashion show this afternoon, my sister was in an accident" the model started to tear up "I'm sad to hear about that but do you know anyone else who could model?" Nathalie said taking the phone call into the hall "sorry but I don't, see you tomorrow" the model hung up. Nathalie walked back to her desk and checked the possible applicants to substitute but they were all unavailable at such shorts notice "who was that?" Gabriel was intrigued "One of the models can't be at the show this afternoon". Gabriel was enraged "Which one?!" He started to yell "Maisie" Nathalie looked up at him "but I can't find a replacement", Gabriel took a deep breath "well. You'll have to model then", Nathalie was shocked at his decision "I respect your decision sir but I don't think I'm the right person". Gabriel walked towards her "you have the perfect figure for the dress I have designed and you know a lot about the modelling world*" Nathalie didn't believe any of his s*hit but she couldn't decline any longer "Fine" she accepted "marvellous, see you this afternoon". Nathalie was confused "this afternoon?" She walked back to her desk " yes, you need to get the dress altered and the show starts in 4 hours so you better go".

Four hours later...

It was now 12:45 and the show starts in 15 minutes, all the models were getting their hair done and Nathalie was putting on her dress. Gabriel stood outside the dressing room waiting for her to come out "the show starts soon!" He announced to everyone, making them speed up. Nathalie exited the dressing room in a red, floor length dress.

Gabriel was speechless "do I look good?" She asked nervously "perfect" he said composing himself. Suddenly music started to play "I have to go" Nathalie said making her way to the stage. She walked out, when she got to the end she posed and walked back to where Gabriel was standing. They finished the show and went home "It wasn't so bad was it?" Gabriel laughed, Nathalie rarely ever saw him laugh "I guess"

The end