News about appa..

Kim POV

-"I am happy that came to us" Jin said

-"To me" Jimin corrected

We all laugh with joy. It's still early, so I'll stay a bit longer since it's Friday. It means that I can stay until what time I want.

Hoseok grabbed my hand and dragged me to their gaming room because they felt like gaming with me. Yoongi was already on the bean bag couch playing with his mini basketball ball. He's waiting for everyone to get in for him to shoot the ball in the mini basket attached behind the door. Namjoon joined in as well because he doesn't want to feel left out in the other room working on their next comeback. So he decided to sit on the ground with his paper all around him. Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook were all on a pillow trying to choose a game. Jimin and I were on the couch, Jimin laid his head on my lap and immediately fell asleep.

-''So what game you want to play'' Hoseok said as he sat down on a black pillow looking at all the games

-''MARIO KART!!'' Jin and Taehyung screamed in chorus 

So Taehyung unplugged the PS4 and replaced with the Wii. The match plan is Jin versus me, then Taehyung versus Jungkook after it's Jungkook versus me and it's goes on and on... Unfortunately I lost all the game against all of them.

-''It's not my fault if I lose... YOU GUYS PLAY THIS GAME OFTEN!'' I whined

They just laughed at me so I faked cried just to blend in the scene. Jimin suddenly pulls me on him (making Jimin and I laying on the couch) Everyone stopped what they were doing and fake puke in front us. 

-''Go get a room, geez'' Taehyung said as he continued playing. Jimin just laughed and I started to blush real hard. 

The boys continued to play some games , but this time on the PS4, such as COD aka Call Of Duty, Destiny and more... Jin got tired of playing so he closed the gaming machine and opened a karaoke channel. Taehyung searched the song Meet him among them by Lee Sun Hee

Taehyung started to sing the lyrics, all the words that came out from his mouth were touching and magical. Jungkook and Yoongi joined with Taehyung.

I can't let you go
Of all the people, I met youIt was like a dream
And the love I got from you
It was like a miracle

Jimin hugged me tighter as the boys kept singing, I could hear his heart beating fast and loud 

-''Are you all right?'' I asked him worried

-''Everything's fine since you with us, especially with me'' 

I looked at the clock...I told the boys, I am going back home because I want to see if my dad is alright. Jimin said he wanted to sleep at my place. I call my mom and ask her if he was allowed to sleep at my place. She said yes. Jimin pack his stuff, I said bye to the boys.

-"Come back tomorrow" Jungkook said

-"I will"

Jimin took my hand and looked at it, I ask him what's wrong. This is mine He mouthed. Such a dork but so adorable in the same time. Jimin drove us at my house. I took out my house keys and opened the door. I step in the kitchen to see if my dad is there. I saw my dad not looking good as always.

-''Papa, I'm back'' I kissed his forehead. He stayed silent ''What's wrong'' I asked him tilting my head over him

-''Honey, your dad, is having a surgery tomorrow and -'' My mom came in the room out of no where

-''WHAT! Papa isn't ready, he can't'' I said standing up as well panic

-''Honey, he is getting old..He can't do surgery after that age..He needs it now..'' My mom said holding dad's hand tightly. I saw some tears falling down my dad eyes. I hate seeing my parents crying...I started to cry as well. Then Jimin back hugged me to comfort me..