Chilling with Got7 in Busan // part 2

Hey guys, I know it's been awhile, but school is really taking me away from social media (cries)!! But do not fear! When I do have some free time, I try to correct my old chapters to make it better and to have more sense. Because I never took the time to correct my errors. I am also writing a new story name "LIFE IS HARD" including all the members of BTS. It's a story of a teenage girl going to school, having a normal life and meet some new students. All seven of them will fall in love with her or maybe not, who knows. I don't really want to tell the punch or anything, so please support the ''book'' once it is out. I just want to finish writing the whole story before putting in public!!

Also, the second announcement is I am working on the other book called "FORCE MARRIAGE" a Taehyung fan fiction, I once published the story but I didn't like how I started it. It is now back live on my profile, so please come and support it by reading it as well. Sorry for asking too much but thank you very much. I love you,

Much love, author-nim, mabuchi xoxo

-

Kim's POV - After that fun experience with the boys at the amusement park, it is now 3 pm. Still, have the whole day to spend time with them. Namjoon said we should go eat something before doing other activities. We all agreed with his suggestion. We all walked together to the parking lot. Yugyeom and Jungkook are joking around in front. Jackson who loves to annoy Namjoon is still asking questions about his mixtape. Jin's laughing at Namjoon. Jinyoung, Jaebum, and Yoongi talking about grown-up things such as cooking, or how hard it is to take care of the kids. Minah and Mark are enjoying the view of beautiful colors of the amusement park. Taehyung is sleepwalking, he got tired of all the excitement from this morning, so Youngjae, Bambam, and Hoseok are trying to make him walk properly. Jimin, and I just looking at them, happily. Seeing everyone getting together is really a great feeling.

Before leaving the restaurant, we rent two big vans, at the amusement park, for the whole day to travel around. Because paying taxi drivers every time is quite expensive. I realize that all the boys yawning while getting in the car, even Jin, the driver. I stop Jin's arm before he grabs the car door handle.

-''I can drive.'' I say as I pat his shoulder ''I'm not that tired, you should rest a bit''

-''It's fine, I can drive'' Jin waves his hand in a no movement

-''Please'' I beg. He just sighs and gave me the permission to drive. I ask Namjoon to enter the restaurant address on the GPS for me to follow. Jimin said he wanted to sit in the back and let Jin sit in the passenger seat because it is polite to let the oldest sit there. Even though Jin refused, Jimin forced him to sit there. Once entered. It's time to go! I took out my phone and called Minah, because she's in Mark' van. I told her to follow my van. As I started the engine, I saw Jaebum, who is driving the other van, looking at me competitive eyes. What does he want? He rolled down the window and screamed at me

-''Race you there'' He said with a smug face

-''WAIT NO, IT'S NOT SAFE!''

Jaebum didn't even care to listen to me, and he already left the parking lot. CHEATER. There's is no traffic on this highway, well there's only Jaebum's and my van on the road, pretty peaceful. The lake was as silver as diamond flame and the atmosphere was convent quiet. Even the depths were vodka clear. It was soothing and yogi still. Freckled trout were leaping for flies and thunking on its surface. The rising sun caused a division of armed flies to swarm into the air. The scene was so glorious that I had a lightning bolt moment. The thistles pricking my leg broke my train of thought. The damp grass smelled utopian. I took a sip of water from a stream. It tasted like a sweet medicine, a potion for the spirit.