Mark's party -part 2

~ Hey guys, kouumin and i started a collab account together. We already wrote some stories and actually posted one story. The username is jkftsk , please have fun :) ~  

Jungkook POV

-''JEON JUNGKOOOK-AHHHH!! OPEN UP PLEASE!!'' I heard someone knocking harshly on my door. I opened the opening and looked at the person that almost broke my poor door in a hundred piece with an annoyed face. Then I realized it was Kim. I got shocked. Why is she the one waking me up today?

''Oppa!! Did you do your science homework? I totally forgot about that.''

I just laugh at her and replied

-''You're lucky that most of our class are together, the homework is on my desk'' I pointed a black hard cover book on my white desk. ''Just give it back in class, I don't want a homework not remitted''

As she took the book. She walked towards me and backed hug me. I felt a smile on my back.

-"Don't worry" She said. She release me. She looked at me once more before leaving ''Sorry for bothering, you can go sleep now. I'll knock on your door at 7. See you in class, I guess '' She laughed as she closed the door.

My heart just suddenly started to beat faster and louder. I just stood there, like a lost child in the super market. I didn't know how to react nor how to feel about the hug. 

What is happening to me?

I jumped in my bed and forced myself to sleep. But something is keeping me awake. So I finished by getting out of bed. Before getting out of my room, I looked myself at the mirror, and asked.

Why did I fallen for her?

I need to be in the right mind. She's with Jimin hyung and I should leave them alone and live an happy life with another girl that I will find in the future.

Kim POV

I feel really bad for knocking Jungkook's door for a stupid homework but I don't want detention tonight, Friday. Minah will be also leaving the house but not for school. She's actually spending the day with her aunt. Then she'll come back home for Mark's party. 

I sat down on my work desk to start copying the whole homework in mine as quick as possible then i heard my phone vibrated on the corner of the desk. I pick it and looked what was the notifications about. 

It's a text from Mark. 

-Hey Kim, can I bring a friend along. She's my new-girlfriend, I want to introduce her to you tonight

WHAT. Ohh no... Minah is going to explose. I don't know what to do now. Why did he get a girlfriend around this time. 

-''I'm sorry but I planned to be only to us two...'' I typed. My thumb hesitated if I should send it or not... I took a good minute to think about it. I decided to click on the send button. I ain't expecting any good reply from him but you know what, if he doesn't agree with what I said, I'll just cancel the party and make the party for Bangtan and Minah. 

I went downstair, I saw Jin with Namjoon oppa cooking some breakfast for the boys. I took a granola bar that was on the dinning table. As I shove it in my mouth;

-''Can I help'' I slowly stick out my head making them separate a bit while masticating the snack

-''Good Morning Kim'' Jin smiled

-''Oh yeah, Good Morning Jin oppa. Good Morning to you too Namjoon oppa'' 

-''We actually do have a little favor to ask, can you wake up Hoseok and Taehyung, it's their turn to use the bathroom'' Namjoon reminded me.