3-New Partner

Kim's POV- It's been two years now. Every night. I think about him. I hate it. I really did think I would get over after a year or even sooner. I changed school, my friend told me to come with her. So I did. I used to live in Jimin's apartment, he always bought me gifts, flowers, clothing and so much more. But I kept them there. I don't to take them with me. If I do, it feels like I was using him for his money when I actually loved him. Moving on from someone you loved is a constant battle. it physically and mentally drains you because you're constantly fighting back memories and feelings. And that's why at 2 o'clock in the morning when I'm alone, I become weak. I'm so tired of fighting it. And then the memories come back and the longing returns and suddenly I want to pick up the phone and I want to be in his arms. but I can't do it. because in the morning I'll have to go back to being strong again and I'll have to go back fighting it, and a phone call wouldn't change anything, anyways...

Every time my alarm goes on, I think that mornings would be so much better if I woke up next to him. I'll go take a walk to get some fresh air.

It is still really in the morning, I told my mother I'm going out for a walk then eat my breakfast. The sky was clear, clear light blue painted on the horizon. Not a sign of one or two, big or small, white, fluffy clouds floating across the sky. The wind is like nothing but calm. People outside are walking around sleeveless.

I've been living with my parents for two years, which is really near Jimin's old apartment, but I don't know the area really well, so I had to find someplace for me to have a cup of coffee. I avoid Jun's cafe ever since that day. I never went to a cafe because it always reminded me what I saw with that random girl and Jimin. But I want to get over my "fear" and move on because I do think he moved on, found himself another girlfriend or something. So I shall move forward as well. As I tried to do some research, I bumped into someone by accident and I dropped my phone. The stranger bent down and grabbed my phone. When he handed me, this perfume reminded me of Jimin immediately. I was somehow nervous to take back my phone from this stranger. I look up to see who he was that made me think of him. A heavy silence settled over us, thicker than the uneasy tension in the atmosphere.

Jimin's POV- As we finish eating breakfast, we all cleaned the table. I told the boys I am going out for daily morning run. They all replied me DON'T BE LATE! I get out of the dorm, starts to jug to the park. I love running in the park because. It's so simple but so beautiful. As I run I see the old trees bordering the fields acted like guards, muffling the sound of the busy city around them and creating a peaceful haven for the small creatures that lived inside. The only entrance was a narrow path that gradually widened as it ran through the field and up the hill. Rays of light shone through the gaps in the crisp leaves, covering the floor in dappled sunlight. Occasionally a gentle wind blew through the branches causing sycamores seeds to spiral down onto to the carpet of leaves below. Two excited children ran out of the squeaky playground gate and down the other side of the hill. I turn my head and I accidentally hit someone. How embarrassing. I grab the person's phone and handed to the owner. I look at the person and I felt like I fell in love again.

-"Kim...Is it you?''

-''Jimin? Oh umh, how are you?''

-''I'm fine, I guess. What about you? Do you want to grab some coffee and catch up in some things?"

-''But don't you have a rehearsal soon?'' She then realize what she said. I wonder if she remembers it or she just notices my practice clothes.

-''I do, but I mean it's fine. There's a new place that just opened recently. You want to try it?''

-''Yeah, why not''

As we walk, we both didn't talk, the awkward silent settles in. However, the myriads of bright-coloured flowers and plants were embracing me or maybe us. The eye-catching butterflies and bees were dancing here and there for collecting their food from the cluster of flowers. Then I closed my eyes. I closed my eyes. I could sense the soft breeze coming through the giant-sized trees. The park made us closer shall I say, we both fell in love with nature.