Chilling with Got7 in Busan // part 1

Kim POV

I am currently in Busan with all the boys, including Got7. Yesterday, we kind of party really hard. Taehyung and Jungkook were the most excited amongst everyone, they were running around while trowing balloons in the air. Jackson, he really blended with the boys, meaning he is at the same level of dumbness with Bangtan.

I'm very happy to see Mark smile again with Minah. It brings me back to time. Jaebum also asked their manager if they could rent the condo next to ours,  to stay and chill with us for the next three days. It's doesn't really bothers me because I really want Bambam and for Mark to explore some new places. When Yoongi checked in with the land owner of the condo, it had 4 rooms. While we were preparing the party, we also planned who we will sleep with. Jimin and I will be clearly be together. In the other room, at the right of out room, there's Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook's. The room in our left it's for Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung and finally Minah will be in a room alone, in front of our's.

- in bangtan's condo-

It's currently 8 o'clock in the morning, Jimin is still sleeping on my stomach. My hand ruffling his hair back and forth. What an adorable kid. I wonder why my heart chose this little dork.

A while ago, I heard Jin and Namjoon chatting in the hall, they must be awake. I tried to carefully lift Jimin's head and lay him on a pillow, but his hand immediately hugged my waist.

-"Don't go" Jimin said as he hugs my waist tighter.

-"I need to get ready!" I brush his messy brown hair out of his face.

He just ignored what I said and kept hugging me. I didn't even bother to argue with him. I stay in bed with him for a few minutes.

-"Kim, I'll go wake up the others. So try to wake up Jimin, because I think we should go eat breakfast while the restaurant is still empty" Jin says as he closes the main door.

I tried my best to release myself out of Jimin's arm. No use. But honestly, I really do love his muscular arms around me... Okay. What. Did. I. Just. Said.

-"Jimin, you heard him, I also need to prepare myself."

-"Alright then!!" He releases me

I jumped out of bed and opened my suitcase. I choose the most casual clothe because I feel more comfortable like that. ( A white long baggy shirt and a boyfriend rip jeans. I also paired the outfit with black converses )

As soon I was done putting on my makeup, I went downstair where Jin and Namjoon are. They said they wanted to visit an amusement park and then go relax at the park. Jimin's phone then got an notification. I take his phone and see who is it. Oh, it's Jaebum. He asks at what time we should meet up down in the backyard. I then ask the same question to Namjoon to get the answer and he says probably in 2 hours.

-skip / when everyone is all awake, well not all of them-

All the members of Got7 are all awake now, in the other hand, Yoongi and Jungkook are still sleeping like pigs. Jimin is rushing all around the condo trying to find his favourite sun glasses. Jin and Namjoon are in Jungkook's room trying their best to wake him up. Hoseok and Taehyung are downstairs in the living room gaming on their ipads and Minah is in the washroom, preparing her self.

As I walk down in the kitchen area, I see Mark and Jackson peeking in our patio's window, making me jump. After calming myself after that unexpected scene, I just open the damn window for them to let in