Mark's Party -part1

I AM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THE FREAKING LONG WAIT. 

 But I am losing a lot time with studying for my exams before christmas vacation..so I hope you guys understand..? But it's winter break and I'll try to make this chapter real long.

Please do not skip this question!! So where all my beloved readers comes from? :)

Kim POV

We arrived at the airport, I immediately got out of the car and ran to every gate I saw. I heard Taehyung screaming my name to slow down, hell nah. My best friend is back, you expect me to take my time? He's funny. I waited at the gate where all the Canadians planes arrival. Not even a minute, I saw her walking turning around with her flash red suit case.

-''JUNG MINAH!! '' I screamed as I ran to her for a hug.

-''AHH SU KIM HAN!'' She screamed back and hug me tighter

-''Aww, this is true friendship.'' Taehyung envied them

-''What are we then'' Yoongi glared at him. Then all the boys looked at Taehyung.

-''You guys are family, geez''

Minah looked at the guys that were standing behind me blankly. Then she looked back at me.

-''...You're with him?...''She paused "Again..?"A smile started to go up.

I just smile at her, giving her the an obvious answer. Yeah, I didn't tell her because she wanted to stay concentrated in her studies and I, personally, think that my relationship with Jimin will like make her excited and she would just ask me question everyday. Does it make sense...? What ever.

Jin oppa decided to take the wheels because he thought that Jimin is a bit exhausted from all of his unnecessary practice hours. The most of his time, he stays at the dance studio, dancing over, over the dance until he thinks it's perfect. Plus he doesn't eat breakfast because he thinks that he will gain weight like his pre-debut pictures. To be honest, I want him to stop what he's doing because he is basically spending his life in the dance studio and damaging his health issues. It makes me sad knowing he once fainted during a concert... OKAY NOT A GOOD TIMING TO TALK ABOUT THIS!

Did you guys know that Minah is always talking about Mark when had the time to chat or to cyber. It means that she has a little something for him. Well in my opinion. Back in Canada, Mark, Minah and I always hung out together, somehow...I always been the third wheel in the squad. It didn't bothered me, the point is, Minah always had a little crush for Mark.

Anyways, we all went back home. Minah had a little appartement here in Korea. Her aunt is taking her place only when she was out of the country. I told her to come to the boys dorm later at night to prepare Mark's party. Wait a minute...she came when I planned Mark's party... She probably knew without me telling her.

Oh...You thought I forgot about it, heck nah. You guys don't know at what point I am so happy, Minah came back to Korea at the best timing ever!

I slowly walked to Jimin's room. Letting my whole body slip on his bed, enjoying the smell of my boyfriend's blankets. I am so done with life that I left my phone out in the kitchen where all the boys are. Pretty sure they're going to take my phone and spam my phone with their dorkies selcas, like they always do. 

-"Babe, come cuddle with me" I heard Jimin entering his room while pouting with his arm wide open in the air

I sat up to looked at him and just glared at him with a smile on my face. How can you not resist his baby face? PARK JIMIN WILL YOU GROW UP!!!