5-You again..?

Third POV - It's been two years they were apart. They lived they live very differently, Kim transferred into a new school and she concentrated on her studies and help her parents with their small patisserie shop. Jimin still trained with his fellow mates, which they debuted one year after the breakup. For a while, they did forget about each other however everything they see reminds of each other, they tried to move on. Until they both bumped into each other, it took two years for faith to make something to happen between these two. However, Kim made the wrong move, which she doesn't know where her future will lead. Kim's mother kept saying to go back to him, but Kim refused because they made a promise. Which was; To keep the relationship in peace, there is no cheating, no hiding secrets, no matter what the reasons are. If one of us disobey the rule, the consequence will be a breakup. No turning back. And Jimin broke the promise, which leads to the breakup. For two years, they thought of it and they both agreed it was stupid to follow a ridiculous rule, but not one of them dared to call each other and talked about it. After seeing each other, their feelings came back and the urge of going back together has grown bigger but they still don't know how to do approach each other.

Kim's POV - I am laying on my bed, my eyes fixed on the white ceiling of the room. Thinking. Why was so naive and followed a none sense promise. I could've at least gave him time to explain himself. But I don't know, maybe he actually wanted to go on a date with someone else? I wandered around my room waiting for something. I don't know for what, but I'm waiting. All of a sudden, I receive a Kakao notification from Mark. He asked me to call him when I'm available. I mean I am now, so I clicked the phone icon. I wonder what does he want? But he doesn't pick up the phone... What. He tells me to call him when i'm free but he doesn't even bother to answer me.

conversation

me - Yo, why did you wanted me to call? You didn't even answer my call lmao

mark - Oh my bad! I was ordering something on my phone while you called, maybe that's why I couldn't pick it up. Anyways, now that I've got your attention. Let's meet up tomorrow! Please doll up as well, I'll drop the address in a bit! Manager-hyung is calling me-

me - Wait why do I need to get pretty? MARK, YOU BETTER COME BACK HERE!

It's been like five minutes already and he hasn't answered me, meaning he went somewhere with his manager. Why do I need to dress pretty tomorrow? Like what does he mean by that? I opened my closet and tried to pick a simple but glam like. I kept checking my phone, still no answer from him. It reminds me of when I was with Jimin. We would never drop our phones, the conversations were about everything an nothing. Why does everything remind me of him? I am sick of this. However, if I was honest, he reminds me of all the gentle things in life, like tea when it's cold and big sweaters to sleep in. He reminds me of all safe things in life, like a hand to hold and a shoulder to lean on. He reminds me of all the beautiful things in life, like the sky when the sun sets and the way his face lights up when he smiles. But me being the stupid Kim. I left him.

Jimin's POV - Currently taking a break from rehearsal. Some members are helping each other with some minors details, I am leaning on the wall alone. Trying to ignore the boys just for a bit, I need some alone time which is hard, because the only thing I do when I am alone is think about her. Seeing her with someone else, breaks my heart. Can she please tell me how she moved on... because I do want to as well. Please someone. Help me. As I said that, my phone starts ringing.

-"Hello?"

-"Hey, this is Mark. I met you at the park this mor-"

-"Yeah, okay. What do you want?"

-"I know we aren't in good terms but I just want to fix and clear things up. A fresh start shall I say?"

-"Umh, why would I do that?"

-"For Kim's sake."

-"Don't you bring her- Urg, alright"

-"Thank you again Jimin. I'll see you tomorrow"

This guy actually said for Kim's sake. How dare he bring her up in this. Just imagining her holding hands with him who took my chance, she won't even notice me because she's too busy laughing with the stupid jokes he makes. And it burns my heart seeing that beautiful smile on her face and realizing that I am not the reason anymore. Tomorrow he will probably tell me to back off from her. This is the feeling that i am getting right now. Not cool Mark.

the next day - Well Mark gave me this address and I looked it up on the internet. It's quite fancy just to tell me to back off from his girl. I decided to go as a gentleman and dress well because my mother raised me well, so I should show it. I'll wear a white button shirt with black dress pants. Something simple. Yesterday night, I kept thinking of wanting to sleep with Kim, not in a sexual way. I mean sleep. Together. Under my blanket. In my bed. With my hand on her stomach and her head under my chest. With the window opened, so it's chilly and we have to cuddle closer. No talking, just sleeping, blissfully, happy, silence. Is it to much to ask? I told the boys I'm going out for a bit. Jin looked at me a bit surprised, probably because of the way I dress. I told him where and why I am going, he said to behave as if I was a little kid. I just laughed it off and took the car.

The restaurant that Mark chose was in a rich town. As I found the restaurant, a man slowly walked to my side window asking me to lower the window. So I did. He politely asked me to get out of car and he will park the car for me. Well damn. This is how rich people live. I walked to the main entrance and told the man Mark's name because he made some reservation. I sat down, where I could face everyone and see people. I am the first one to arrive, meaning Mark hasn't arrive yet. Looking around the place, the restaurant looks more for couples more than a meeting. This is a bit to romantic like just to tell me to back off. A few minutes later a woman took my breath away. The way she walked, her gentle hands gestures while talking to the owner, we may be far apart but her aura seems calming and smoothing. She was wearing a pretty loose purple burgundy button shirt with black formal skirt, her nude brown high heels completed the outfit. Believe it or not, she was too much for me to handle, I went to the washroom to get some space. I slightly splash cold water on my face to refresh myself, calm myself (not sexual desire guys). I promised myself after the meeting with Mark, I'll try and find her. I'll talk to her and she'll probably take my mind of Kim. I walked out of the washroom to go back at the table... But I see someone unknown sitting there. Perhaps I lost my way from the washroom. I asked a waiter to check the tale again, he said it is correct the one that I pointed. Strange. I was three feet away from the table, but my body froze. Why is the girl that I described earlier sitting there? I sat down at my seat and looked at the person in front of me. Everything around me started to slow down, my heart is beating fast, my jaw slightly dropped.

-"J-Jimin, what are you doing here?"

-"Kim? What's happening right now?"

Mark's POV - Yesterday morning, I saw Kim trying to act brave and fake her happiness. Which broke my heart. I even had feelings for her while she was dating Jimin, so I let them be. Now that she's single, I didn't make any moves because I didn't want our friendship to be ruined plus I knew she still had feelings for him even she tried to deny it. I don't want to see Kim walk on the wrong path and regret everything again. This is not much, but I hope my help will lead them somewhere very happy.