Saying thanks and announcements

Minna thank you for making this story 4k reads! I was so happy that this part of this story was quite successful. Thanks you so much for reading, voting and also leaving a comment.

Here are the announcements

Demons love will have a sequel and it will be named Demons love:Circus of love. You guys will know why I named it Circus of love when I publish the 2nd part of the story.

Goodbye forever may or may not have a sequel. If my mind wants a sequel I don't know what I'll name it also I'm gonna try to make a plot for the sequel.

Boku cardtalia is my crossover of my two favorite anime which is Cardfight!! Vanguard and Hetalia.

If you don't know Hetalia I will explain

Hetalia is an anime that revolves around the 8 of the worlds storngest nations that in forms of people ,the time is in world war 2 and the times of their war and independence and finally around Axis powers and Allied Forces. The name of the anime was formed by two words Hetare and Italia, hetare means useless, the name was formed because of Italy's cowardice during the world war two.

I used the plot of the movie so that It could be easier since the war has ended. Originally the all of the members of Axis and Allies are all males,but in this story I will make some of the characters female such as Italy, America etc.

There are still new stories to come like these

Me and my girlfriends 8 conciousness
Daily lives of high school students

One last thing I hope you enjoy all of my stories.