Pain and the truth Part 1

A/n:and here is chapter 4 sorry for the really late update and it was exam week

Aichi:I can't believe your back

Me:yeah

Kai:.........great.......

Me:anyway let's get started!!!!

Third person view

Pain

That was all he could ever think of all those times that he was alone and scared no one,even his friend,family,or someone precious to him cared for him.All that was left for him was the power driving him into madness,until that girl he met all shy and caring gave him a chance to live again.He was happy in his life for once, but inside that heart he wanted power to protect her from anyone or anything, that was when that faithful day happened.

Kai's dream and point of view

Where am I? I asked myself. My question was quickly answered by a cold sensation by the red fog that I was seeing coming to me. That was when I had the courage to ask the fog who are you? The fog answered "you do not need to know child, I'm here to grant you power to protect the girl you love". I was shocked by the things that the fog had mentioned then the fog materialized into looking like me but more menacing then he showed me two orbs, one white and one red then he said "I'll let you choose your life the first is that you'll live a lonely life without the girl you love and care or I'll give you power that can give you the chance to make the girl love you and you will live in with other for eternity, so Kai Toshiki what do you choose the white orb or the red orb?" My mind had to choose was the lonely life or the life with her for eternity the I made up my mind then told him "I-I choose the red orb I want her to love me and me alone." Then the boy turned back into the fog and finally said "I'll give you that power but there is a prize for it you what I only ask is to influence people with that power or else I turn you into a demon and the girl will never get near you again so do you still want it?" I quickly said yes and the red orb enveloped me with the power I needed to make the girl I love happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ present time~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So that's why the reverse invasion started." Aichi suddenly blurted out while Kai looked so depressed and Aichi saw it and asked "Kai-Kun who was the girl that you love?" Kai was shocked by the question he was shaking and Aichi became worried "Kai-Kun is there something wrong?" Kai suddenly kissed her squarely in the lips Aichi was shocked by his actions does that mean that the person she loved, loved her the way she does to him? Kai pulled away and told her "Aichi ever since we were kids when I saw you I already had a crush on you and I gave you blaster blade to really make you stronger, when my parents died I was to depressed and wanted to leave the place. When I returned here I forgot all of my feelings for you, then when I saw you again I suddenly wanted the chance to confess but there were to many people that might fuss over my confession like Miwa and the others so I took the power that void gave me and I wanted to make me look like the person that you want to spend your whole life with, but I failed in my mission and now I'm like this. So I'll say this once and once only Sendou Aichi, I have already made my mind to this so here it comes I-I love you Aichi, so much!"

A/n:And that was the fourth chapter

Aichi:What did Kai-Kun say?

Kai:I love you Aichi

Aichi:Faints

Me:please review and look out for the next part.