Revelations of the truth

A/n:Minna this is now chapter 10

Minami:well this is a surprise

Void:finally Aichi is now in my possession

Me:What are you all doing here?!

Kai:Author-san does not own Cardfight!!Vanguard

Minami:She owns me though

Void:And she also does not own the characters

Me:All rights go to Bushiroad

In the palace dungeons Kai was thinking about the ways he could get out and Minami showed up and said "Your thinking on how you'll escape huh? Well your lucky since Reina-sama wants to see you so you should be happy." Before she could turn away Kai said "Who is this Reina-sama of yours?" Minami just laughed and said "Of course the person who had beaten you in the Tatsunagi Corporation Building you should already know that." Kai felt that something was breaking which was his patience and shouted "If she wants to see me then let me go." Minami just laughed and said "You'll see her in her wedding with void-sama."

"Let me go"

"Why should I?"

"Because she is my mate"

"As if I'll do that"

"Please"

"That won't happen"

"Why would Aichi marry someone like him?

"That is what I don't know"

Then shortly after their conversation Minami left Kai alone

Aichi's bedroom and Aichi's P.O.V

I was just sitting on my bed and worried about Toshiki-kun's life because of the wedding that void told me about was tommorow. I'm scared to death since if I don't marry him Toshiki-kun will die, then I heard the door open and it was Minami-san she was like my older sister Minami (A/n:Minna aichi's OC sister will be introduced soon.) She also had the same name as her then she said "are you ready for the wedding reina-sama?" I nodded to say my approval to her then that monster came inside then said "Akira why are you here? you should be in the throne room fixing the crown." Minami apologized to void and left without a word.

Normal P.O.V.

Void went to Aichi's bed and pushed her downward and said "If you even dare give Kai anything I swear that his blood will be the color of your wedding dress.  Do you understand me?" Aichi just nodded and void left her dumbfounded and she cried "Toshiki-kun if you can hear me...please save yourslef from this madness." Then she slept in her bed.

Back at the dungeons

Minami was running to Kai's cell and said "Kai,void is using your life to make Aichi marry him!" Kai was shocked and said "Why do you care?"

"I care because you were my friend"

"My friend?That's the most rediculous thing I ever heard."

"Do you want me to prove it?"

"I want to know if your telling me the truth."

"Fine...Here goes."