The choice of fate

Author: Minna welcome to chapter 15

Minami: Im so idiotic

Kai: Why

Minami: Nothing

Me: Enjoy this story minnaaaaaaaaaa

Aichi saw void with a angered look and shouted "HOW DARE YOU NOT LET ME MARRY YOU?!" Aichi stayed an attacking position "I don't even love you why would I even marry you?" Aichi said in a scared voice "and besides you're not my type." (A/n:gomen I kinda made Aichi OOC...) void really got angry that time and shouted "IF YOU WON'T MARRY ME I'LL KILL KAI RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU'RE VERY EYES!!!!" Aichi replied "Then I'll commit suicide...Void you're a BAKA."

"If you won't marry me I'll do it."

"What are yo-"

Aichi was cut off by void cutting of her waist long hair with his sword and looked that void really wanted to kill her. Her hair was now shoulder lenght (like in season 1 length) Aichi was to shocked to understand when void cut her hair she ran again and shouted "TOSHIKI-KUN HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Void was fast and started chasing after her.

Back to Kai and Minami

Minami started to use her metal sharp nails and clawed the units gedtting near her and also teleporting the others to others dimensions and muttered "ばかし あなた ばか しりない です!!!"  (You guys are idiots!!!) Kai asked her "Why can I do this anyway?" Minami replied "Because you are a first class demon like me we are the highest demons the units that are grades two to three  are second class demons while the units that are grades zero to one are the third class demons your a pyro demon while I'm a dark arts demon... Now do you get it?" Kai nodded in response then continued fighting the units after a few minutes he heard Aichi's scream and said "I need to get to her...Fast" Minami threw a portal to his area and he jumped to the portal but sadly he was caught by two units and almost cut his throat with a blade , but luckily the blade was only two centimeters from his throat. Aichi saw this and fell into her knees then void suddenly appeared and said "Will you marry me and Kai lives or you won't marry me and Kai dies. Now Sendou Aichi what do you choose."

Author: MINNAAAAAAAAAA I'M BACK!!!!!! Sorry for the late update because I'm working on an investigatory project in my school...

Minami: Yay

Kai:Minna vote if you like this chapter

Aichi: Minna  make sure to comment for any additional info you wanna see!