Return of a lost friend

A/n:Minna merry christmas and welcome to chapter 12 and Im so happy right now that this fanfic is now 1k views so Thank you!!!!!

Minami:Yay

Aichi:Minna arigato for reading,commenting and voting for this fanfic

Kai: keep on reading this fanfiction guys

Me: Then lets start chapter 12!!

After the flashback Kai suddenly remembered everythjng he knew about Minami and said "Is that really you Minami?"

"Sadly yes this is really me now Onii-san."

"Was it void that took you?"

"Yes"

"What happened after that."

"Intense torture and a lot of memory erasing and stuff."

"I'm glad I saw you again Minami now can you please get me out of here."

"I'll just get the keys."

What they don't know was that Void was actually watching them really close in a crystal globe with Aichi asleep in his bed and when Aichi woke up she saw Kai walking with Minami.

"Toshiki-kun!"

Void heard this and went to his bed and pushed her down and said.

"Don't you remember that it is our wedding tonight so be a good queen to me and I won't kill Toshiki Kai alright."

She just nodded her head and void got up and she shouted.

"VOID YOU WON'T DARE HURT HIM AND I SWEAR THAT YOU'LL REGRET IT!"

Void just laughed and said "As if I'll hurt him...And besides would I risk a chance of having such a cute wife like you?"

He went back to the bed and kissed Aichi then pulled back imidiately...After a while void saw Aichi asleep and chuckled and said.

"Just a little more and you'll finally be mine."

A/n:Well that was chapter 12

Kai:Ugh we are so gonna get Aichi back.

Minami:Hai! She is my little sister after all.

Me:I hope that you enjoyed it.