Pain and the truth Part 2

A/n:And here is chapter 5

Aichi:I do not believe this will happen 'hyperventilates'

Me:Oh please just believe it Kai just said it.

Aichi:Well minna enjoy this chapter!

Kai:The author does not own the anime

Aichi:Nor us 'blushing'

Me:I only own the OC's

All:Again enjoy!!!!!!

Shocked

That was all she could think about, after all being kissed by your crush is really shocking plus confessing to you that you were loved ever since at the same time? That was then she started crying and hugged Kai as hard as she could and Kai had a confused and shocked reaction plastered on his face. He finally asked what was wrong "Aichi why are you crying did I do something wrong?" Aichi buried her face in Kai's chest and Kai wrapped his enormous wings and cold arms around her small frame then suddenly Aichi kissed Kai squarely on his lips. Kai was shocked at first but kissed back later, after a while Aichi pulled back and whispered to Kai "Kai-Kun I have waited this moment for a long time ever since we saw each other again I became happy since the person that gave mer courage was back then it was already a while when I realized that I actually love you Kai-Kun so much" Kai didn't wait any longer and kissed her again and again and Aichi asked Kai "Kai-Kun can I live with you?" Kai thought for a while and said "sure why not your my girlfriend anyway and besides I feel quite lonely here." Aichi felt overjoyed and hugged Kai tightly as she she could and Kai felt at peace. Then after a while Aichi fell asleep in his arms, Kai just smiled that time and laid her in his bed and said "I promise to you Aichi I'll be the best boyfriend you could ever ask for." Then fell asleep with her.

A/n:Minna that was chapter 5

Aichi:That was surprising

Kai:Yeah

Me:Well stay tuned

Aichi:Comment for any reviews

Kai:And vote if you like it

All:Minna stay tuned for the upcoming chapters!