Anger

Author: Minna hello this is now chapter 16! Thanks for all that are reading this story since this story is now in 2.5k views thank guys.

Minami: This is now getting interesting after that cliffhanger in that last episode it is getting hyped up!

Kai:MINAMI BE CALM YOU'RE BECOMING OOC AGAIN! And why did you even say episode it's chapter Baka!

Minami: Say that to yourself BAKA! I only said that because I'm awesome.

Kai:What a lame excuse baka you're sometimes a こ に ある (ko ni aru)

Minami:You're the baka! ばか (baka)

Aichi: Please enjoy the chapter!

Minami:JERK

Kai:WHY YOU LITTLE -

Normal P.O.V.

Aichi was in a pretty bad situation she was gonna choose something that is going to change her life forever if she chooses void she will be a queen of darkness but Kai will live.She had another choice not to marry void but Kai will die in front of her eyes so her choice was...

"I'll marry you void"

Kai that heard all of it thrashed more and became wild then fire started to come out of his body and started to beat the units that held him down and shouted "VOID DIE IN MY ETERNAL FLAME AND KEEP BURNING UNTIL YOU BECOME ASH!!!!!!!!!".Kai started to charge at void but, luckily Minami got there and pinned him down and said "Kai this is worthless so stop being like this." Minami saw the glint of his eyes and saw that it was now blood red and thought 'If this continues kai will really become the fire demon inside and if this continues he may kill Aichi. Well my magic may stop him for a while ,but it won't hold for long since he IS a fire demon. Well here goes nothing.'

With that said Minami used her magic to keep his flame from hurting anyone and also making him fall asleep,finally Kai fell unconcious with the magic. Aichi and void became shocked and thought that Minami killed Kai ,but what happened next was unexpected by void Minami started to charge at void and kicked him out cold. Minami saw that he was now unconcious and said "Aichi listen to me Kai is not dead I just put him to sleep like the both of us planned ,he wanted me to make him unconcoious if he ever goes wild and crazy, please come with me I know every entrance and exit here I can take all of us to safety so please come with me." Aichi thought for a while and then Kai woke up and said "W-what happened to me?" Aichi became overjoyed and hugged him tight and said

"Toshiki-kun! I'm happy that you're okay" Kai hugged her back and replied "Yeah I'm happy to I'm glad that you're also safe too...Now lets get out of here." Minami made a portal to the exit and all of them jumped into the portal.

After a while

Minami,Kai and Aichi ran to the exit and Minami said "There's the portal to earth now we can all go back!"

"Who said all of you is going back?"

All of them turned their heads and saw...

A/n: Another cliffhanger!

All of the characters:This sucks

Aichi:Well minna see ya next chapter!

Kai:Vote

Minami:And comment