The palace of darkness

A/n:Minna this is chapter 8

Kai:help I need help

Aichi:'asleep'

Minami:oh just go to the cell

Me:I don't own CFV but I do own Minami

"Welcome to the palace dungeons Kai Toshiki" Minami said, Kai just tried to get out the three units iron grip and he shouted "you....HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO AICHI!!!!" Minami just punched Kai in the face and he just kept retaliating while he was being thrown into the dungeon cell, Minami just shouted "SHUT UP YOU ALREADY, YOU ARE A PRISONER HERE AND SOON YOU WILL BE MET BY VOID-SAMA AND REINA-SAMA!!"

In an unknown place in the palace

Aichi woke up from her slumber and saw different surroundings and a person lurking in the shadows and she said "who are you and why am I here?" The person stepped out from the shadows and she said "void is that you?" When she took off the blanket that was covering her and she was not wearing the clothes she worn earlier instead she was wearing a white shoulder less wedding gown with a ribbon in her chest and a diamond hole that can see a part of her stomach,she also wore fingerless gloves that reach up to her elbows so her shoulders were seen and thre were the bracelets that looked like locks, void just went close to her and Aichi thought "W-Why does he look like Toshiki-Kun?" Void just smiled and touched the hole and made circles in it (A/n:void your such a PERVERT!!) Aichi's face became red she thought "Why am I not doing anything? Is it because of the locks?" and he just sneered and said " your beautiful just as I imagined" he just laughed and started to pull down the ribbon and she finally said "Stop! What are you doing?" Void looked at her and said "Because your mine and mine alone." He got up and started to leave, Aichi had tears running down her cheeks and suddenly said "Toshiki-Kun".

A/n:done

Aichi:......

Kai:......

Aichi:........comment

Kai:......vote

Me:stay tuned