Kidnapped And Kidnapper

A/n:Minna this now chapter 7!!!

Aichi:How many chapters do you intend to write?

Kai:10-35 in average?

Me:are you people gonna kill me?!

Kai:The author does not own Cardfight!!Vanguard

Aichi:If Author-san did..........

Me:I will make this story true!

Aichi and Kai:WHAT!!!!!!!

Me:Warning of new character

That morning after they got dressed Kai cooked breakfast for Aichi, while she was eating she asked "Kai-Kun why are you not eating do demons eat or not?" Kai said "Demons only eat raw meat and we drink any kind of blood, but I heard most demons eat human meat and also drink human blood" Aichi's face suddenly became chalk white and said "So you could've eaten me last night?" "Yeah I could've but I only drink blood." He said while holding a glass of blood and said "what?" Aichi just answered "Come eat with me." After eating they started to go to the Sendou residence to explain everything to them, while they were walking Kai and Aichi suddenly smelled sleeping gas luckily Kai was immune since his a demon Kai suddenly said "Aichi just stay awake don't smell the sleeping gas!!" Aichi sleepily said "Toshiki.................Kun" she collapsed but someone or something took her and Kai saw it so he started chasing the culprit because he was now a demon he has inhuman speed so the kidnapper took out a sword and put Aichi down and put a blanket on her. Kai saw this and stopped his tracks and asked "Who are you and what do you want with Aichi?" The culprit to his/her mask and it revealed an older looking version of Aichi and she said "I'm Minami Takuma and I'm the assassin sent by void to take his queen back to his kingdom of despair of hatred." Kai was shocked to here that this girl works for void then he asked "Are you human or demon" Minami said "I'm a demon assassin and also the first demon that was created by void well if you excuse me I'll be going now Kai Toshiki." She threw a red ball in the sky and a red portal appeared and she said "Lanthalum,Nickel,Osmium take Kai to the palace dungeon." Then the three units came out and took Kai with them to the portal, while he being taken Aichi was already waking up from her sleep and Minami saw this and knocked her out with some more sleeping gas and she said "take him to the dugeon he has to talk with me first." The three units threw Kai to the portal and they jumped also, while they were going in Minami took out a communicator and said "the queen is with me now, she is now asleep and uninjured void-sama". Then she went in the portal.

A/n and that was chapter 7!!

Kai:how dare you Takuma!!!

Minami:I'm only doing my work

Me:stay tuned