All The Pretty Girls

Song: All The Pretty Girls- KALEO

~LUKES POV~

I swear my 2nd period teacher is out to get me. He's always holding me back before the bell for no reason and then I'm always late to my 3rd period.

I quickly made my way to 3rd period and as soon as I walked in the door
"Late again, Mr. Hemmings?" Mr. Greene asked
"Yea sorry" I said as I scanned through the room for Marie and...

WHAT THE FUCK?!What was Samuel doing playing with her hair and why is she blushing??Oh no. This can't be happening.Why is it always Samuel? Why does he always get all the pretty girls?

30 minutes into class and they haven't paid attention to ONE thing the teacher had said... I mean me too but that doesn't matter!
What matters is that I need to warn her about Samuel. Ugh! I hate the sight of this. Why is he making her laugh so much? And I just realized that he's moved his seat closer to hers-

"Luke!" Mr. Greene called out.
I quickly turned my head towards the board
"Yea" I answered.
"What's the answer to number 5?" He asked.
Why? Out off the kids that are sleeping or on their phones, why did he pick on me?

Now everyone's eyes were on me. How was I supposed to know? I suck at chemistry, how tf was I supposed to know how many moles 15 g of lithium?

"I'm waiting" he said with his back turned to the board and an expo marker in his hand.
"Uhh" I said, my mind completely blank
"Psst Luke" Marie said throwing a paper at me.
"Oww" I whispered back in confusion
"Read it" she whispered back.
I quickly opened the paper and it said
'The answer is 2.2 mole your welcome :-)' she drew a little smiley face. I smiled once I saw that.

"Uhh it's 2.2 moles" I said.
Mr. Greene looked shocked.
"That is surprisingly right, good job Mr. Hemmings" he said.
I turned my back towards Marie and mouthed 'thank you'.
She just smiled back and carried on her conversation with Samuel.
Ugh!

-Lunch Time-

~MARIES POV~

I was walking around with my lunch tray looking for some place to sit until-
"Hey Marie!" Luke shouted waving at me and it looked like he was sitting with three other dudes. I made my way towards his table.

"You must be Marie!" a very high pitched voice said, pulling my arm towards another direction.
"Uh yea" I replied
"Well I'm jasmine, and this is Leah and Erin" she pointing to her clique. They all practically looked alike, they were all blonde with blue eyes.

"Oh it's nice to meet y'all" I said with a smile.
"Come sit with us" Jasmine said
"Oh actually I was gonna sit with my friends" I said pointing back at Luke's table.
"Pfft" Jasmine said laughing hysterically which caused the rest of her clique to laugh.

"What?" I asked in confusion.
"Oh please you're joking right? you're gonna sit with the wannabe emos?" She asked
"Uh" I said
"Oh sweetie trust me you really don't wanna sit with them" she said.

This just made me angry.
"You're not the fuckin boss of me" I said.
All their faces looked so shocked.

"Okay fine it's your loss, and to think we were gonna be friends with you" she said walking away with her clique.
Ugh! Who does she think she is???
I made my way back towards Luke's table

"Hey sorry got caught by some girl" I said
"Oh it's fine" Luke said.
Just then the same red haired boy from earlier coughed.
"Oh right sorry, Uh Marie this is Michael, Calum, and Ashton" he said pointing at his friends.

"Hi it's nice to meet y'all" I said.
"Oh so you're the girl Lukey's been talking bout huh?" Michael said.
"Uhhh" that's all I could say.
I looked at Luke's face, I swear it was as red as a tomato.

"So Marie how's your first day of school so far?" Luke asked changing the subject.
"Um it's been pretty good" I answered with a smile.
"That's good" he replied with a slight smile.
It was good. I finally felt like I belonged somewhere. I think I'm gonna be just fine here.