17 | Some punishments are fun

Zemira

And just for that, you'll be punished.

Leo's words rebounded in my ears.

Just like he promised, he played. I felt his calloused fingers running over my arched back, trailing down the ridges of my spine.

His eyes were trained on me, taunting me with that smug smile. When he tilted his head and leaned closer, breath cemented in my chest.

Dragging a finger down over my black and red panty, he pulled it, snapping it back as he did with my bra strap.

I closed my eyes, feeling the soft snaps of elasticity spark my skin. My body, warming from the inside, was vibrating in its core to have him under me, over me...anywhere near me. But I had to be patient.

The washroom echoed with a soft slap.

The globe of my ass warmed with Leo's palm marks.

Then it came harder. Slap

He watched me as my head tilted to the side, letting him view the throbbing vein on my neck. It wasn't the only thing that pulsated.

Between my legs, a whirlpool of desire and need was crashing harder than before, ready to drench my panty and run down my legs.

I leaned on the cold white tiled slab, breathing to remain sane.

Slap

Delicious pain ran down my legs and up, braiding into every cell in my body. The right ass cheek he spanked had warmed, probably red too.

I felt his fingers gripping my skin, tightening their hold over my bottom as he aligned himself behind me. His left hand snaked in front, pinching my perky nipples.

My head leaned into his shoulder. His tongue trailed a thick line of wetness, desire and head over the arc of my shoulder.

"Leo..." It wasn't a dream. I had to ensure. "Yes..."

My voice, hitching, breaking and rasping filled the washroom silence. Each wall bounced his words -- soft chats of my name.

With a firm grip, Leo held my breast in one hand, my ass with another, and began kneading harder. My bottom arched, rubbing over his erection.

With a quick whirl, Leo turned me around to face him. He was about to lean before me but at the last minute decided otherwise.

Raising me on the cold slab, his fingers hovered over my panty, sliding it down.

Smack

My wet, throbbing pussy felt the jerk from his hand. As if the pleasures of the words accumulated at my clit, my head leaned back when he smacked it softly, running his finger over my wet folds.

"Fuckkk..." My voice wasn't just a growled demand. It was a prayer, a wish to be satisfied.

Leo pulled me closer to his body, then arched my legs towards my head. In a coiled form, I had exposed my sex for his viewing pleasure.

"Let's put that Pilates and yoga of yours to some good use," he said, blowing air over my wet folds and drenching it with his saliva. He arrested my legs, gripping them at the crook of the knees and pushing it nearer to my head. "Loud...I need to hear you loud."

The rest, I remembered in parts.

I recalled seeing his drool over my pussy and a crooked smile.

Then darkness, a throbbing sensation over my clit deepening.