19 | Let's talk about it

Zemira

I had this notion that it was easier to win a war than convince Leo to do something he didn't want to. 

What I liked about him - his stubbornness - had become the biggest pain for me.

Since the day Amara informed me that Leo needed therapy, I had made it my life's mission to convince him. It was easier to get Romeo to eat vegetables than get Leo the needed help.

"I'm not going," he said, arms crossed over his chest. He looked away, deflecting my puppy eyes. "I'll let you know when I need therapy."

"For the love of God, stop being so dramatic, Leo. You know the deal. It's only one session. And I know for sure that you'd like it. Dr. Morane is the best there is. If you don't listen to me then no boinking."

Leo didn't speak. Instead, he moved closer, towering over me. "You think you can withhold sex and manage to stay sane?"

His eyes slid over my lips, warm breath caressing them. Leaning closer to my shoulder, he released a low grunt.

My threat wasn't working.

"Fine. Do what you want." I was squaring him, his demeanor. His crooked smile indicated he knew what he was doing. "Just know that you'll regret it."

I moved closer, trailing my index finger over his bare body, sliding it over his hardened abs and the periphery of his jeans. Leo's eyes widened, gripping my deviant finger.

"What are you doing?" His throat bobbed. "Stop that."

"Why?" 

I breathed down his bare chest, thinking about puppies and pizzas to ensure I didn't jump with him on the bed. 

"You seem to be impervious to my touch. Isn't it?" 

My fingers trailed down the line of his shoulder blades, tracing their way into the deep v of his pelvis that narrowed into his jeans. Blood rushed to my nether. 

"You accepted the dare, Leo. You can stay away from me. No sex, right."

A swift twirl by him landed me on the bed and Leo on top.

"You think this game's not going to land you in trouble."

"Oh, I know it will," I winked at him. "But I'm ready to bet that it will be harder on you since you can't stay away either."

"Woman..." It was a grunt. A low growl. A culmination of his frustration as his erection traced its way over my panty. "Why are you doing this? I don't need therapy."

"And I don't need sex."

Our lips crashed before I could make any more arguments. Tongues fought for dominance, hands fought to make the other surrender. Fighting all that, I bit his lower lip, taming the galloping horse that was his body.

"Nope. First, say yes."

I pushed Leo back on the bed. He arrested my arms over my head. Our breaths paced up. Our chests bumped against each other - none ready to budge from their stance.

For long we held our positions. Leo rubbed his caged erection over me. I closed my eyes, nodding my head and refraining from enjoying the pleasure I badly wanted to.

"Fine." The mattress rose when he shifted off the bed. "One session. If I don't like it, I won't continue."

"Done."

As if that was what I wanted to hear, Leo's affirmation had me nestle my body over his.

"Oh, no, no, no, darling. If I'm made to endure the pain of talking about stupid feelings with a stranger, you should suffer too."