22 | Only love...can save or break.

Leonardo

When I ran my fingers over her shorts to unbuckle the button, I felt her intense stare burning my skin. She eyed every move of mine, every pause. As I pulled her close to my body, hooking her legs around me, she chuckled.

"Not the reaction I was expecting for what I was going to do," I said, grabbing her messy bun into a fist. "Why are you laughing?"

"Because... it felt like a laughing moment."

In one quick spin, I had her turned around, her back resting against my chest. I gripped her perfect jaws, my index finger tracing the outer rim of her lips, sliding it.

"Bite it," I commanded. Zem didn't struggle, easing into my instructions. She took a soft, almost non-existent bite. "I said bite, not nibble."

She nodded. I could feel her thundering heart against my chest. This time she bit with all her might. I felt a sharp pulsation running from the tip of my finger to my elbow.

"Good girl." I turned her around and cleaned strands of hair cupping her face. "This was your last act of control. From now on, do as I command."

"Fuck you."

I grabbed Zem's hips, tossing her on the bed. My hands worked faster, tearing her parchment-like shorts and tossing them away. When she tried looking up, I pushed her down on the bed, my arm arresting her jaws. My perfect bird looked fragile, almost like an unadulterated maiden.

I knew deep down, she was struggling to let go of her commanding attitude.

"Now on, you'd only do what I ask," I said, unbuttoning her shirt before losing patience. Tearing it open, I heard her gasp.

"It's my favourite."

"Did I ask you to speak, woman?"

She leaned back, pink-hued cheeks turning red. In her lacy red lingerie, Zemira looked like a goddess who'd only be satisfied with me kneeling in submission. I wanted more. I wanted to test her. Us.

"Get up," I said. "Entertain me."

Zemira's head snapped up. In one quick motion, she moved close. 

My steps retracted, eyes instructing her to remain glued to her place. I dragged the chair closest to me, having no clue what she planned to do. Her soft grin conveyed, nothing less than devilish.

Unhooking her bra, Zemira let the slips slide off her shoulders, cupping them with her hands. In a slow, enticing turn, she rotated, revealing her perfect curvy back. 

The bra straps traced a faint line over her shoulder and upper back.

I wanted to kiss it. Bite it.

She displayed her bra, hanging it on her index finger. Then she proceeded to slide down her panty, deciding to break the process bust before her perfect, round ass came uncovered.

"Now," I growled. She hesitated yet remained silent. "Didn't you hear me?"

"I did," she whispered. "But..."

She turned, eyes narrowed on me, ready to tease me more. My dick twitched, eying her perkiness. I wanted to bite, suck, and knead them. Not yet.

Sliding her hand inside her half-removed panty, Zemira smiled. Her gaze remained fixed on me. Her moans accompanied her act as she ran circles over her clit, her free hand cupping her boobs.