Excerpt - Leonardo

"Watch the reflection..." I said, rubbing my erection over her. 

Her legs trembled and parted. She bent forward, arching her perfect ass. Yet, as instructed, my girl watched me while I unbuttoned my shirt, tossing it over the side of the marble slab. 

"Are you ready for this?" I ran my fingers over her sides, sliding the dress off her elbows and piling it at her feet.

Goosebumps peppered her skin; a beautiful sheen of sweat over her back tempted me more. To take her here and in every other room.

"Ready for what?"

"To let me mark my territory..." I kissed the back of her neck. Her body shuddered. "Over this beautiful..." I pulled the straps of her bra and smacked it. She moaned. "Exquisite..." Unhooked its clasp and held it in place. She huffed, then grunted. "Body of yours."

Zemira looked at the bra that dropped at her feet near her dress. She tilted her head up, taking time to admire her naked form. I gripped her neck from behind, dragging my lower lip over her shoulder.

"Fuck," she moaned, tightening her fingers over my wrist. "Do it."

"First, let's discipline that potty mouth."

"How?"

"By punishing you."

~

Maybe I am a bad girl. 

Or maybe, I am a good girl who likes bad things.

Hope you like this excerpt.

Show some love with votes and comments, my lovelies...