#Broken bones

I jump off and I suddenly feel a massive sting going through my foot. I whimper and put all my weight on my good foot. "Sarah this is not okay. You need to go see a doctor, I'll ask dad to come pick you up. I'll take care of Autumn."

Dad came to pick me up and I'm now in the car with him. We drive to the hospital and dad is asking me about what happened and how I got injured. "I fell out of my bunkbed on accident and the landing didn't go well." I explain to him. "Oh honey, you really need to be more careful." I chuckle "Yeah I know dad. I'm usually more careful you know that"

We eventually get to the hospital and dad is getting me a wheelchair. I get into the wheelchair when he is back and get into it. He strolls me into the hospital and I look around. It is still weird to me that Lando left without any signs... And it's something that's really bothering me. We get to the ER and the doctors do all sorts of checkups on me. When all the checkups are done they bring me to a room where I need to wait for the results to come in. I grab my phone and decide to post something on insta.

 I grab my phone and decide to post something on insta

I'm really bored. I text my mum another update as well and ask her how Autumn is doing. I hear from her that she went home already with Autumn. I put my phone away again. "Can I have something to drink dad?" "I don't think you can just incase you need surgery or anything" I nod and sigh. "I don't think I'm gonna need surgery, I've been walking on it for quite a while still" Dad chuckles "Yeah but I still think there's a possibility as long as we don't know" I nod and sigh again. I suddenly feel my phone buzz. I grab my phone and see it's a message from Lando. I immediately open it.

 I immediately open it

So he saw my stories... Just when I want to respond to him a nurse walks in. "Hello how are you doing ma'am?" She smiles friendly. "Well it still hurts quite a bit and I'm a little thirsty" I chuckle. She smiles "I'm sorry love but I can't give you anything to drink just in case you need surgery, but the doctor will be with you shortly" I nod and smile friendly "Okay thank you" Just when she walks out and I want to grab my phone again to respond to Lando, the doctor already walks in. Dad and I both look up. "Good evening ma'am" He smiles friendly "Good evening" I smile softly. "I don't have great news for you unfortunately." I look at him trying to read his face. How bad could it be? "Your foot is broken but because of the way that it's broken it won't heal correctly with just a cast. It will heal much better when we do a small surgery to put in a pin that will help stabilize everything." I look at dad. "So how long will that healing take?" I look at the doctor. "Most likely a couple of weeks. But when it's fully healed it won't cause any more problems unlike without surgery. And even without surgery it will take just as long or even longer to heal, with a risk of things not healing the right way" He nods. I nod as well "When can we do the surgery?" "You could stay the night here and we can schedule you for tomorrow morning" "Yeah that's okay for me" I nod "Alright, have a good night" He smiles "Thank you, you too" I smile. I grab my phone again when the doctor is gone and I text Lando back.

He wants to come over? After he left so sudden this morning? I guess I wanna see him, maybe he can explain himself why he suddenly left as well when he's here

He wants to come over? After he left so sudden this morning? I guess I wanna see him, maybe he can explain himself why he suddenly left as well when he's here. I text him back that it's okay if he comes over and I send him the address of the hospital we're at.

About 40 minutes later he arrives. He walks into my room with a get well soon balloon and a small box "Hey Sarah" He smiles. "Hey" I smile and sit up. "I've got something for you" He smiles. I smile "That's really sweet you didn't have to do that" I smile as he hands me the balloon and the small box. "Thank you so much" Hopefully I'll find out why he left so sudden this morning because I'm so confused about it.