#A first kiss

When we get home he parks on our driveway and he looks at me. I look at him “Thank you so much for tonight. And bringing me home” I smile and Lando nods “It was a lot of fun. Thank you” He smiles and slowly leans closer to me. I lean towards him as well.

Our lips touch each other very gently. I kiss him gently before we both pull away. I feel my cheeks burn red. I'm really hoping he won't see how much I'm blushing right now. I look at him “I guess that was redemption from when that nurse walked in. ” Lando laughs. “Yeah I think so too” I chuckle “Have a good night Sarah” He smiles. “Thank you Lando. You too” I smile “But I'm gonna need a bit of help” I chuckle and nod to my leg. “Oh yeah right. I'm sorry” He laughs and gets out of the car quickly. He pulls up next to my door with the wheelchair and I get out of the car into the wheelchair. “You can go through the back, I'm quite sure it's still open” I smile. Lando pushes me to the backyard in the wheel chair and we go to the back door. I look at Autumn and smile softly. “Gosh I really wish I could ride again” I chuckle. “Yeah it sucks that you can't. But the recovery is going well right?” I nod “Yeah, they're gonna take my cast off in 2 weeks and then I'll probably need to recover more so I can properly walk and everything” I sigh softly. “Well if you'll need any help, you can always ask me” Lando smiles. I feel a rush of butterflies go through my body. That's so sweet. “I'll keep that in mind. Thank you” I smile as we stand in front of the back door. The curtains are closed. I reach my hand to the door handle but Lando quickly grabs my hand. He gently pecks my lips and let go of my hand. “Go ahead” He smiles. I blush again. Now he probably will see it. I open the door and Lando helps me inside.

Lando stayed for a little while as we talked with my parents about racing a bit and went home after about an hour. It was nice that he stayed a little longer. I really like him... I really do... My dad helped me upstairs and I'm in bed after I took a shower. Of course without my leg getting wet. I grab my phone and see Lando sent me a picture on Instagram. He took a picture from me while I was eating that dessert pizza. How sneaky? I decide to post the picture. It's quite a nice picture and I don't look horrible on it.

Gosh the fans are really going for it

Gosh the fans are really going for it... Oh well, I don't really care. It's something that comes along with being with Lando. I just have to deal with it. I decide to call Emma and we have a long conversation about Lando and the date.

After a little while my mum comes upstairs “Honey? Your dad and I just noticed that we both have to work the day you need to go to the doctor for your cast removal. And Charlie isn't home either. Do you know someone else that's maybe available?” “Oh... Ehm...” My first thought is Lando. But I don't know if he's got time. I could ask Emma as well. Maybe Emma is a better option. Lando is probably busy. “Yeah I'll ask Emma” I nod “Okay honey. Can I get you anything?” I shake my head “No thanks mum, I'm going to sleep in a bit” I smile. She nods and leaves my room. “Em? Can you bring me to my doctors appointment in two weeks? I really want to ask Lando but I don't wanna bother him and I don't know if he got time” 'Yeah sure, text me the date and time please' She chuckles through the phone. “Will do, goodnight Em” 'Goodnight Sarah' I hang up the phone and go to sleep.

*2 weeks later*

I'm getting ready for the doctors appointment. Emma should be here in about an hour. I'm applying a little bit of makeup and get dressed. When I'm done I go down stairs. I really got the hang of that after so long. I make some breakfast and sit down on the couch to eat. I turn on the tv and text Emma she can just come through the back door.

Around the time we discussed she would be here the back door opens. “Hey Em!” I smile and put my plate in the dishwasher. “Hey Sarah” I hear a different familiar voice say. That's not Emma...